Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This last chapter reeks of Vegeta vs Cell

It’s just become even more evident that they’re setting up for Mastered UI Goku to come in and save the day in the cheapest way possible

doing vegeta wrong.
ima play with him in DBFZ tonight
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Come catch this fade tonight about 9:30 p.m. est
(...watch him trash talk yall even tho he went down both times we played.... "I wasn't even tryin" lol )

😂 vegeta was so close man.. I knew he was going to goof when he started talking about hell and all that bs.

This whole page from Vegeta was :nthat: regardless

6486356B-0D36-4FBB-B30D-7A08E92BDA9F.png

done with this arc. Man trained for months to get washed in 14 pages. And pulled this dumbass transformation out. Smh.

There's a ******* reason why we haven't seen complete UI. Dudes will never learn. :lol:

Vegeta will give Goku a lil help in the end tho..like he always does.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed by that twist. In fact, it came out of nowhere except for harkening back to Cell, Boo, etc.

I finally read. His new technique isn’t bad and will still help them win in the end. He just gotta wake up first lol.

I always thought cyborg and android was interchangeable, slipping on my sci-fi terminology. I also used to think 17 &18 names were also their ages
I can see why some may think that but androids are full on robots with human appearances while cyborgs are humans with robot parts. The thing is most cyborgs have a certain outward appearance that 17 and 18 and the rest don't fit.

To be technically correct they should've been called cyborgs 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 :lol:

I always thought cyborg and android was interchangeable, slipping on my sci-fi terminology. I also used to think 17 &18 names were also their ages
Not for android 20 :lol:
So alot of machine with an human heart and reproductive organs. What does that make the six million dollar man?
A cyborg.

On the flip side if a robot was given a human heart and it helped it function I don't know what you would call that.

Man wtf did they do to this man? Design is trash. He looks like every villain combined. I see Piccolo, Buu, Frieza, and Cell. Hell, even Hit made this creation. Looking like an excuse to have Gogeta come out and play again. I can only imagine if Gogeta uses Ultra Instinct. I’m cool off of that.

I wish Gohan was getting this victory, but I think it’s going to end up being random like the TOP with 17. My pick is Buu. Unless Roshi comes in with that trap technique. That’d be pretty funny.

Vegeta should get at least one major victory. They finally gave him the opportunity to show his superior fighting genius. They still might, but we’ll see.
When I think about it even Future Trunks has more victories than Vegeta either through future knowledge or being able to go back to his time and kill the villain easily after training in the past and seeing how it was done :lol:

This makes me wonder what a young Master Roshi would look like :lol:
30 years later y’all still trying to make Vegeta a thing? :lol:
Word.

Dudes trying to pretend like this is some group/team manga :lol:

Nah b. Toriyama tried shying away from Goku, that didn't work so he brought him back for good.

Back
Top Bottom