Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

popularity poll results out

of course da goat got the one spot :pimp:

C71190E2-71A8-484F-BB38-1EE0F50C8946.jpeg

future Trunks would’ve been 3 if this included Dragon Ball Z AND they did my boy justice in Super. #bringbackpurplehairtrunks

usually i don’t trip because it’s to be expected but this times offense is extra egregious

just a trash way to devalue such an important transformation for vegeta

wild how *** a shonen series dragon ball became

I actually wanted vegeta to wash this dude granolah coz his character annoys me for some reason…but they couldnt wait for next chapter before giving his L. Thats sad.

Way too early for quaker oats to be killed. Figured neither of them would him snuff him out, he'll is he even the main antagonist?

This Vegeta L is par for the course . :lol: However I thought they would set this up to be a bit more interesting.
After Malt O Meal washed UI Goku we as readers were like "what will his weakness be?" Vegeta says something actually interesting about it not only being about power but knowing how to use it. Cool concept....... oh wait. Rice Cake gets the W by just unlocking more power?!........ Also is everyone Broly now? Getting stronger as they fight.

-Kakarot can heal himself now?
-Oatmeel just dipped on ol boy
-What is this magic scarf made of for him to be swinging like Spider Man
-Classic Vegeta, energy running low...lets make a huge ki blast
-Says it's undecided, but both got clapped and we still don't this guys full power

What’s the point of his new transformation? He kept eating shots but then in the end he realized it takes a toll on his body? What? Vegeta is much more smarter than that. All he had to do was dodge some of granolahs attacks and he would still be in this with less damage lol..didnt even seemed like a god of destruction transformation.. Ultra ego is so perfect lol and not in a good way imo

So, I'm playing catch up.
But I see some of this terrible writing.

Like Goku giving Moro a sensu bean. I know he did it with Philly Frieza on namek in the past, but it made no sense to restore the guys energy just so he could go to galactic hold. They were wildin.

usually i don’t trip because it’s to be expected but this times offense is extra egregious

just a trash way to devalue such an important transformation for vegeta

wild how *** a shonen series dragon ball became
This really aint no different than the Namek arc when he was deluding himself in to thinking he was already a super Saiyan, crying like a ***** so that he and his ppl could be avenged, etc.

If it weren't for the unlimited wishes of dragon balls there's a good argument he should've stayed dead after Namek.

Cuz lets be honest what did he add to the Cell saga? Getting his *** beat by 18? When isn't it egregious? Mans turned SS, was actually stronger than Goku for a short period and then got curbstomped.

Oh no wait I forgot, he is part of the reason for future Trunks. Love that character.

So 🌹 is equal to SSJ?

SMH. You’re telling me post TOP…Goku and Vegeta aren’t stronger? Especially with Ego and UI?

So 🌹 is equal to SSJ?

SMH. You’re telling me post TOP…Goku and Vegeta aren’t stronger? Especially with Ego and UI?
nah SSJ Rosé is more equal to or a little stronger than SSB

so SSJ3 Rosé would naturally be leagues above that

and if we wanna get technical, Ultra Ego don’t exist outside of the manga so Vegeta’s strongest form in SDBH is SSB Controlled Berserk or SSB Evolved

Depending on if you’re referencing the anime or the manga super saiyan rose is different. In the anime super sayain rose is Goku Black’s base super sayain form. In the manga it’s black equivalent of SSB.

SSR3 I would assume is derived from the anime Black since goku learned how to draw out all of his super super saiyan power in the base super saiyan form through training according to Toriyama. Black must have not learned how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom