Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Good looks.

The movie was cool.

Piccolo continuing to be a standup father and now grandfather. :pimp:

The look of digust when Gohan told him he stopped training and was working on an insect report.
dahell2.png

Bulma turning Shenron into Dr. Miami. :lol::smh:

Toddler Pan is adorable. :blush:

So what are they calling that new transformation Gohan did?

The Cell Max stuff was not needed felt like Bio Broly all over again.

im honestly more interested in where brolys story goes and moving forward dudes just gon’ be a powerhouse wild card?

How long has it been since Super went off air? Can’t blame it on COVID.

I liked both movies but at this point are we just Dragon Ball because Toei wants money and enjoys the mid status quo?

Dragon Ball isn’t even in the Zeitgeist.

It’s like that long running show a la the Simpsons. But those hyped Anime and pop culture moments might be a thing of the past.

Broly, Black Frieza, Universal Arcs, new Android game fueled by Magenta wanting his revenge, etc.

I dunno about Z Fighters. But the “rumors” were the movie was supposed to feature the first Super Saiyan God.

Instead we got Broly remix, which ended up being one of the best animated DB films.

Didn’t even realize the latest vol dropped. I’m glad Torotoro (sp) is addressing the last two movies.

But…hoping for this arc to be over and moving onto the next thing.

Can’t believe we heading on four years since ToP Anime arc.

new chapter was pretty good

confirmed that this super hero arc takes places after moro and granola
piccolo didnt just wish to be stronger, he had latent energy seemed to be a significant power boost plus some help from shenron
power scaling is going to cause even more arguments now lmao

Vegeta seems to be pursuing not getting washed. I forgot about the end of the last movie. I’m curious how they tie the manga with the movie.

Hopefully this arc isn’t more than four more volumes.

Happy to see Lohan in the latest manga. Hopefully, this saga is only three more chapters. Though I do appreciate how they have expounded on the movie.

Happy to see Lohan in the latest manga. Hopefully, this saga is only three more chapters. Though I do appreciate how they have expounded on the movie.
it’s annoying man

**** should’ve been a single page of recognition like they did with the broly movie to confirm it’s canon and move on

we about to be on this movie rehash for another 4 months at least

Been in a rewatch of Z and on Cell games with Gohan wrecking ****. Hate how they did him with the Saiyaman ****

Back
Top Bottom