Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

DragonBall is going full Disney. Hate to see it. Why would you do this over animating the best Arc of Super

not believing anything until it’s announced but i saw this yesterday and was like yeah dragon ball still trash lol

I don’t mind an alt timeline GT but yea making the Moro arc should be high on the priority list

Can’t make the excuse of not wanting to animate Goku having a hole in his chest when they did it for Yamcha and Trunks in the Cell saga

That’s what we have been waiting almost four years for?

As a supplemental or concurrent show, it’s cool. But why can’t we have a proper Z successor on TV. We have three arcs worth of material which would give Torotoro time to begin a new arc.

Not even just Goku this time, nor Supreme Kai. Everyone is reverted back to a damn Kindergartner in this new show................Kiddy Roshi looks like Krillen lol

I mean it looks good production wise.

I’m not mad at them making it. I’m more mad at that they didn’t bring back DBS.

I mean it looks good production wise.

I’m not mad at them making it. I’m more mad at that they didn’t bring back DBS.
I don't even know if there's enough to justify bringing it back right now, unless you want to recap 2 movies and the Moro arc. :lol:

I don't even know if there's enough to justify bringing it back right now, unless you want to recap 2 movies and the Moro arc. :lol:
Broly, Moro, Granolah, Super Hero, and whatever is after. In that art style from that trailer 🔥 and leading to another unversal arc.

Reviving the thread for the perfect casting of a new US Dragon Ball Z Live Action movie 🤣
IMG_5818.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom