Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

My ***** Vegeta talking all that good **** but I can't even be happy cuz I know there's an impending L for him. There's always an L waiting for him :smh:

Vegeta is the kind of character that you just have to enjoy the moment while it's happening with. I definitely expect him to be an early tool to showcase the power of this stupid fusion with come next week, but that doesn't mean my ___ wasn't bossed up than a mug today.

View media item 2206226Since we talking bout games [emoji]128526[/emoji]

This game used to have me mad as ****.

I would quit, play this random Hamtaro game for a while, and then come back and try again because the cover art was so cool :lol:

Never got anywhere near beating it though. Not even sure if I fought Frieza.

Last edited:
Anything goes in that Dragonball Heroes card game I see.

I still have no idea what its even about

Gaddamn why isn't this episode on Kodi yet? Gotta see my mans flourish, will make dressing up as him on Halloween even more satisfying.
.....[emoji]128563[/emoji] Not Uh

No You Are Not....Are You? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
CRINE!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

source.gif

Anything goes in that Dragonball Heroes card game I see.

I still have no idea what its even about

Speaking of DB heroes.. they usually the first one to hint/leak something that may happen in the future of anime. I believe they're the first one to show SSB. the latest Ad shows Fusion Zamasu vs Goku and Vegeta fusing with trunks :nerd:

It could be a possibility tho. I think Vegeta and Trunks will fuse to give that hands and avenge future Bulma while Goku sealing him away with the Mafuba.

I don't think there's going to be any sort of fusion happening against Black Zamasu.

Both Goku and Vegeta consider that a Plan Z as Saiyan Pride is held in high regard as both (ofc Goku is a bit more flexible).

Personally, Zamasu is trash. The only scaring thing about their fusion is Black inheriting Zamasu's immortality. 

Im pretty sure they'll fight him 3v1 and ultimately seal him in that container. 

That's what i thought before until Gowasu and Supreme Kai showed up. Their main purpose being in the future became crystal clear then.

I mean Gowasu can't even straighten out that boy's perception of being a god, balance, etc.. and dude think he slick going to the future and " talk " the sense out of him? :lol:

Last edited:
Finally watched the episode...almost shed a single tear. Hendrix x Prince what a combo.

God Vegito...

It's a wrap folks. Hope Beerus and Whis gets to witness the greatness.

Zamaku (my fusion name) is about to get that *** waxed.

I went to my local Gamestop this evening and preordered Xenoverse 2 even though it drops tomorrow :smh:

I only did it because pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee the actual ******* new characters :x

And I'm a guy who thinks Xenoverse 1 is a 7.5/10 at best and who couldn't even play the damn Xenoverse 2 beta due to ****** servers

**** is wrong with me :x why do I continue to commit to this franchise? Is it a way of grasping onto my long-dead childhood?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom