Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

God dammit :lol:

D00EvLKWoAE_F5r

i could see a young bruce lee in that outfit just needs a good hairdresser to get the hair right and some contact lenses

disney got the money to drop big bucks on cgi tho it'd be cool to have sumn like this

LimpingPlushBluefish-max-1mb.gif

except the db world version

that **** remind me of janemba fighting goku n vegeta in hell.. it's doable

I can’t believe there’s people in here caping for a live action DB movie

The hair will NEVER work

Reactions: OTG
You know what, I'mma stop going back and forth with these Hollywood producers.

They know what they're talking about. It is their expertise.

Last edited:
That Cell is hard but that Buu is nightmare fuel

No way Diego
All standing still with no action. Now imagine them powering up in mid air for 10 mins :lol:. These are also all creatures. Cgi is easy. The humans are the hard part

but guys...

D I S N E Y M O N E Y !!!!!

FFFF the humans! CGI ALL THE Z WARRIORS AND CAST REAL HUMANS FOR THE REGULAR PPL. Or get real actors for like Android 17 & 18.

Or just CGI their hair. Disney cant hire the best of the best? Cmon yall. That's some random nobodies who did those CGI images, Disney can afford moving motion CGIers the best of the best nahmean

but guys...

D I S N E Y M O N E Y !!!!!

FFFF the humans! CGI ALL THE Z WARRIORS AND CAST REAL HUMANS FOR THE REGULAR PPL. Or get real actors for like Android 17 & 18.

Or just CGI their hair. Disney cant hire the best of the best? Cmon yall. That's some random nobodies who did those CGI images, Disney can afford moving motion CGIers the best of the best nahmean

Would be as trash as that Sonic the Hedgehog or Pikachu movie

Real mans interacting with anime characters stylized as anime characters in a live setting?

No way diego

Would be as trash as that Sonic the Hedgehog or Pikachu movie

Real mans interacting with anime characters stylized as anime characters in a live setting?

No way diego

Smh what bout the marvel universe movies

Y’all stay arguing this when there’s undeniable proof against this. They already made a movie :rofl:

Are we finished or are we done?

FOX messed up. Now that Disney bought em out.. that's what sparked new hopes

Is the dbz-store.com legit with selling authentic figures?
Has anyone ordered, and hows the shipping time

Last edited:
^^ That's what I was say. Light of Hope isn't terrible for what it is.
Yall are to worried about the hair looking right.

^^ That's what I was say. Light of Hope isn't terrible for what it is.
Yall are to worried about the hair looking right.
The hair is one of, if not the single most iconic thing about most Dragon Balls characters

It’s not something where you can just be like “hey, close enough” :sick::smh:

The hair is one of, if not the single most iconic thing about most Dragon Balls characters

It’s not something where you can just be like “hey, close enough” :sick::smh:
most characters? Other than goku and vegeta how else has kept the same hair style or has one that can't easily be done?

Light of Hope was enjoyable but Gohan looked nothing like his anime counter part. 17 looked a little weird too.

Back
Top Bottom