Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Master Zik Master Zik laughed at me when I presented this.

I've thought this for a while now. The series seems to to be setting them up to where they could take Beerus and Whis place at some point if something happened or they gave up their roles. Like Topo being a god of distruction candidate, Vegeta could be as well and I wouldnt put it past them come up with how Goku's relationship is with Zeno that if it was needed, they would allow Goku to take Whis's position.

Don't worry I'll laugh @ him too.

:lol: No.

Series already shown that transformation is below ultra instinct. Beerus just hinted at there being something above it anyway.

You can laugh all you would like

I dont take what Beerus said in chapter 68 as there being something above UI, rather there is something different. He says "Cuz UI aint the only technique of gods" " That's just the ANGELS specialty. Or didja really think us Gods of Destruction would run around using a move where you gotta keep your heart all calm and tranquil"

You can see that they plan to separate vegeta and goku by beerus and whis. Gods =/= Angels. They are different. Vegeta will learn the specialty of the Gods of Destruction while Goku further perfects the specialty of the Angels. If anything the series just hinted that we will see a God of Destruction form for Vegeta since we now know there is specialty for them and he doesn't want to learn UI.

I've thought this for a while now. The series seems to to be setting them up to where they could take Beerus and Whis place at some point if something happened or they gave up their roles. Like Topo being a god of distruction candidate, Vegeta could be as well and I wouldnt put it past them come up with how Goku's relationship is with Zeno that if it was needed, they would allow Goku to take Whis's position.

You can laugh all you would like

I dont take what Beerus said in chapter 68 as there being something above UI, rather there is something different. He says "Cuz UI aint the only technique of gods" " That's just the ANGELS specialty. Or didja really think us Gods of Destruction would run around using a move where you gotta keep your heart all calm and tranquil"
:lol: You got confused with what I said. I said the series already showed where that is placed power wise so it should be clear I'm not talking about what he talked about in chapter 68.

I'm not talking about what Beerus hinted at as above UI.

What I think Beerus just hinted at was there is something above (a specialty among them) the god of destruction power; the same destroy everything power we saw Top/Toppo use in the tournament of power. That's god of destruction "mode".

We already know that UI is above that. We saw it get beaten without UI even used.

So to be clear what I'm laughing at is Vegeta getting that same lame god of destruction power up that you called God of destruction mode.

We already know that UI is above that. We saw it get beaten without UI even used.

nah we just know that goku in UI is specifically above Toppo in "Destroy Mode". Just like we know meerus in UI is stronger than goku in UI, currently. IF vegeta gets a similar mode, we have no idea how strong he would be in it. but if youre going based off the anime, vegeta in that mode would clearly be stronger than toppo in that mode

nah we just know that goku in UI is specifically above Toppo in "Destroy Mode". Just like we know meerus in UI is stronger than goku in UI, currently. IF vegeta gets a similar mode, we have no idea how strong he would be in it. but if youre going based off the anime, vegeta in that mode would clearly be stronger than toppo in that mode
I guess you could look at it that way but to be clear

When Whis made the analogy that Goku was at the bottom of UI and his dad was way above everyone else the Goku that hadn't mastered it in the tournament was stronger than Top and so was Vegeta with his unnamed power up.

They talked up Top's achievements about how he had surpassed the god of destruction in his universe just off that.

Mayne there's more to it than destroying things but it came off pretty weak.

I'd like to think what Beerus was hinting at wasn't that at all.

I guess you could look at it that way but to be clear

When Whis made the analogy that Goku was at the bottom of UI and his dad was way above everyone else the Goku that hadn't mastered it in the tournament was stronger than Top and so was Vegeta with his unnamed power up.

They talked up Top's achievements about how he had surpassed the god of destruction in his universe just off that.

Mayne there's more to it than destroying things but it came off pretty weak.

I'd like to think what Beerus was hinting at wasn't that at all.

for sure. but also realize that we've never seen anyone in "destroy mode" other than toppo (none of this is in the manga btw) use anything equivalent to a "god of destruction technique" outside of hakkai. we know that all gods of destructions are the same level too. so there not really anything to scale against.

for sure. but also realize that we've never seen anyone in "destroy mode" other than toppo (none of this is in the manga btw) use anything equivalent to a "god of destruction technique" outside of hakkai.
Oh even better. I watched all the episodes first then went to the manga.

Now I really hope that isn't what he's about to show Vegeta.

And to the other guy if he was just referring to manga only disregard what I said.

Last edited:
Oh even better. I watched all the episodes first then went to the manga.

Now I really hope that isnt what he's about to show Vegeta.

And to the other guy if he was just referring to manga only disregard what I said.
Should correct what I said. All Gods of destruction ARENT the same level. My bad. But yeah everything else still applies.
As for vegeta I hope it has something to do with harnessing destruction energy and using it outside of the death ball thing

EunZ2d-WQAI__sw.jpeg

Man Beerus was spittin’ this chapter :pimp:

He still top dawg by a mile and you silly if you think Goku would even make dude break a sweat

Him actively training Vegeta while hitting him with the reality check was some cool character development for both of ‘em though

Hope that kinda stuff continues

did they say he's the strongest god of destruction?
im glad they pretty much confirmed goku still not touching him

I predict Granola gonna beat the **** out of Vegeta while making him feel guilty about what Saiyans did. Vegeta finally gets over the past and some more character development. Maybe he kills Frieza.

Then as usual Goku swoops in, shows him there's a good Saiyan out there, tell him Saiyans/he's the one that killed Frieza (not gonna mention he brought him back too), and some bull **** about that's just how life is.

Loved the Namekian facts being dropped and the hints about their origins. The fact they came from a whole different universe originally. I hope that was a hint towards one of the universes Zeno destroyed.

I wonder if that wish works out the way I would want it though. Being the strongest in the universe can be a temporary thing. I figured if I'm in that universe I'd wish to always be the strongest in the universe so I wouldn't even have to train, just wait for Goku or Broly to get another power up and then I'd automatically become stronger.

you think having that universe destroyed would be because the Dragonballs that were able to be made could have ended the existence of Zeno?

Never knew the history of his race was even bothering Vegeta. Thought he had come to grips with it based on certain dialouge throughout the series. Their are also ALOT of DragonBalls out their apparently.

Beerus had also seemed to have a lackadaisical attitude towards training them but for whatever reason this was the most serious I'd ever seen him with his "students"

If quaker oats ends up being related to the Tuffles somehow I might fall out from laughter

Last edited:
I think we’re going to learn about the consequences of using the dragon balls for selfish purposes. Like there’s some counter balance that throws off the universe.

I’m a fan of where this arc is going
the dragon won’t be able to grant granolas wish because it’s not powerful enough. I think the fact that the namekian on that planet doesn’t have the strength to produce a a dragon with that kind of power considering there’s only 2 of them. I don’t even think granola is going to be a major enemy in this arc. The real big bad will be that short evil henchmen dude. I think he’s the threat the fish is actually talking about

Last edited:
you think having that universe destroyed would be because the Dragonballs that were able to be made could have ended the existence of Zeno?
That might be a stretch but possible.

I'm thinking maybe too many dragon balls were being made and ppl in that universe were making wild wishes to the point the kais and god of destruction couldn't do their jobs. Maybe ppl were so powerful they were throwing off the balance or some other high minded god reason.

Never knew the history of his race was even bothering Vegeta. Thought he had come to grips with it based on certain dialouge throughout the series. Their are also ALOT of DragonBalls out their apparently.
I saw he was feeling guilty about that back in the Moro arc when they were around Namekians again.

All of a sudden that karma hitting him about how he terrorized and killed so many of them back on Planet Namek.

If quaker oats ends up being related to the Tuffles somehow I might fall out from laughter
:rofl:

I’m a fan of where this arc is going
the dragon won’t be able to grant granolas wish because it’s not powerful enough. I think the fact that the namekian on that planet doesn’t have the strength to produce a a dragon with that kind of power considering there’s only 2 of them. I don’t even think granola is going to be a major enemy in this arc. The real big bad will be that dude with the chin spikes. I think he’s the threat the fish is actually talking about
The Namekian is super old. I dont think the power of the dragon balls were based on how strong their creator is. How long they live or how many other Namekians they fuse with and all that might come in to play.

That aside I'm still thinking the super dragon balls were created by a super Namekian god (Piccolo's last chance to get on the Saiyans level :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom