Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That might be a stretch but possible.

I'm thinking maybe too many dragon balls were being made and ppl in that universe were making wild wishes to the point the kais and god of destruction couldn't do their jobs. Maybe ppl were so powerful they were throwing off the balance or some other high minded god reason.

I saw he was feeling guilty about that back in the Moro arc when they were around Namekians again.

All of a sudden that karma hitting him about how he terrorized and killed so many of them back on Planet Namek.

:rofl:

The Namekian is super old. I dont think the power of the dragon balls were based on how strong their creator is. How long they live or how many other Namekians they fuse with and all that might come in to play.

That aside I'm still thinking the super dragon balls were created by a super Namekian god (Piccolo's last chance to get on the Saiyans level :lol: )
I may be wrong but I thought that was about him personally not the entire history if his species. I can get him feeling that way since now he's back on Namek for the first time and he's actually saving the inhabitants but I never thought he was carrying the transgressions of his people as a whole.

I may be wrong but I thought that was about him personally not the entire history if his species. I can get him feeling that way since now he's back on Namek for the first time and he's actually saving the inhabitants but I never thought he was carrying the transgressions of his people as a whole.
No it was about him then but that was basically the start and now he's reflecting on himself and its expanded to his old Saiyan way of life/culture.

Mainly cuz his transgressions go back further than Namek. He's been wiping out civilizations since he was a kid.

This right here :pimp:

1CE2DC40-54C7-4905-A188-D5E4170CE832.jpeg

That might be a stretch but possible.

I'm thinking maybe too many dragon balls were being made and ppl in that universe were making wild wishes to the point the kais and god of destruction couldn't do their jobs. Maybe ppl were so powerful they were throwing off the balance or some other high minded god reason.

I saw he was feeling guilty about that back in the Moro arc when they were around Namekians again.

All of a sudden that karma hitting him about how he terrorized and killed so many of them back on Planet Namek.

:rofl:

The Namekian is super old. I dont think the power of the dragon balls were based on how strong their creator is. How long they live or how many other Namekians they fuse with and all that might come in to play.

That aside I'm still thinking the super dragon balls were created by a super Namekian god (Piccolo's last chance to get on the Saiyans level :lol: )

it’s stated that the power of the dragon is linked to its creator and the power of the wishes granted can’t exceed the power of their creators. kami made shenlong and great elder created Porunga. The extent of Kami’s power only allowed shenron to grant one wish. Can’t revive the same person more than once. Can only be used once a year. Etc When dende assumed the role Of guardian increased to three because Dende is a stronger guardian than Alamo. Guru created Porunga and had 3 wishes from the start. Less than a year between wishes, can revive people more than once, and the person revived can be dead for any amount of time. Guru was old but still more powerful than kami. I’m gonna assume the same restrictions Will be applied to the other dragon based on who created him.

it’s stated that the power of the dragon is linked to its creator and the power of the wishes granted can’t exceed the power of their creators. kami made shenlong and great elder created Porunga. The extent of Kami’s power only allowed shenron to grant one wish. Can’t revive the same person more than once. Can only be used once a year. Etc When dende assumed the role Of guardian increased to three because Dende is a stronger guardian than Alamo. Guru created Porunga and had 3 wishes from the start. Less than a year between wishes, can revive people more than once, and the person revived can be dead for any amount of time. Guru was old but still more powerful than kami. I’m gonna assume the same restrictions Will be applied to the other dragon based on who created him.
Knew most of this.

You saying Dende is more powerful than Kami? Not sure who Alamo is unless that's the wild typo.

I always just felt after Namek they just wanted 3 wishes and less restrictions so Dende's dragon could do that. Also it kinda just seemed like Dense just stepped in and instead of a new dragon he kinda adopted Shenron.

Like what separated Dende's dragon from Guru's capability wise?

Knew most of this.

You saying Dende is more powerful than Kami? Not sure who Alamo is unless that's the wild typo.

I always just felt after Namek they just wanted 3 wishes and less restrictions so Dende's dragon could do that. Also it kinda just seemed like Dense just stepped in and instead of a new dragon he kinda adopted Shenron.

Like what separated Dende's dragon from Guru's capability wise?

alamo is supposed to be Kami! sorry lol typo. as a fighter? Not sure. but as a guardian? I’d say yes. Not sure if that comes with youth, or the fact that Dende is healer class in the dragon clan, But simply by how much more Shenron can do under Dende than Kami I’d have to assume he’s more powerful. Otherwise why wouldn’t Kami have upgraded the ability of the wishes if he could have? Under Dende Shenorn is closer to Porunga but they still can’t wish the same person back to life more than once, the amount of time that person was dead still matters. And outside of the actual wish, the reset time for earth’s dragon balls are still shorter. Porunga’s wishes don’t have any of the restrictions Shenron has.

If Kami never split from Piccolo theirs no telling what he could of done, and that's not just related to creating the dragonballs either.

Liked the fact that Vegeta blitzed Beerus in what seemed like a few seconds of him saying that **** even though he would of gotten obliterated if Beerus was serious and he'll probably reluctantly chalk it up to Karma to continue their relationship

Hakai would have ended it in seconds. Even with UI.

Beerus is insanely fast. And powerful. We haven’t seen his true power. Besides the BS exhibition in Battle of Gods.

Interesting that Vegeta is going the road of Toppo who he beat in the Universe of Power tournament.

Also Kami seems more powerful than Dende. Kami was Piccolo. I think that chapter did more bad than good for the history. The dragon balls and the fate of the Saiyians.

Hakai would have ended it in seconds. Even with UI.

Beerus is insanely fast. And powerful. We haven’t seen his true power. Besides the BS exhibition in Battle of Gods.

Interesting that Vegeta is going the road of Toppo who he beat in the Universe of Power tournament.

Also Kami seems more powerful than Dende. Kami was Piccolo. I think that chapter did more bad than good for the history. The dragon balls and the fate of the Saiyians.

dende was probably less powerful than Kami when he first came to earth, but after his guardian training when he upgrades the dragon balls and Shenron it’s implied that he’s more powerful. Keep in mind that “powerful” here doesn’t mean he’s a stronger fighter. Kami being a part of king piccolo probably made him a better fighter/stronger fighter. But if we’re talking just straight Ki or even magic, Dende in Super is more than likely reads higher on a scouter than king piccolo does from dragon ball. But scouters don’t read fighting ability, which Dende has none. Being part of the dragon clan on namek though is about the special powers and magic they possess, one of those is being able to create dragon balls to begin with. Kami was never showed to have any powers outside of creating the dragon balls. Both Dende and Guru were both shown to have power beyond normal namekians. Dende has the healing ability and Guru had the ability to unlock potential. I don’t see Guru being able to beat king piccolo either but I’m pretty sure Guru is the most powerful dragon clan member we’ve seen in dragon ball so far.

as far as vegeta going the route of toppo, it’ll be interesting to see what happens considering toppo’s destroyer mode doesn’t exist in the manga. Or any destroyer mode for that matter.

Last edited:
Shadow Dragon saga > any saga in Super
In idea yes. In execution idk. They need to remake the Shadow Dragon saga it could easily be the GOAT.

Main character Freiza is such a trip, can't see them ending it here with him. He's going to be so woven into this story.

We'll never see Cell again smh.

In idea yes. In execution idk. They need to remake the Shadow Dragon saga it could easily be the GOAT.

Main character Freiza is such a trip, can't see them ending it here with him. He's going to be so woven into this story.

We'll never see Cell again smh.
The roast session Cell gives Gohan >>>>

I completely forgot GoD Toppo wasn’t in the manga. The Universal arc seemed to be rushed in the manga.

Do you guys think this manga arc will be long?

With Frieza. The Heeters and gas. Goku furthering UI and Vegeta possibly learning Hakai.

And what’s up with the Anime? Arcs just keep going in the manga.

And what’s up with the Anime? Arcs just keep going in the manga.
Don't think they're allowed to do any long filler arcs so they're waiting for the manga to get a good lead.

If they were to start now they'd finish the Moro arc quick and be waiting on this Granola arc. Manga has been moving slow.

Maybe Super in late 2022.

I think rushing the tournament arc in the manga was part of the plan so could get through it and have some story for the anime. since Z and super are TV staples

If they wanted to be real cheap they would've went to those non-canon movies and created semi-filler arcs.

I'm ready for Cooler to be canon. It is getting to the point it'll be too late to introduce Frieza's brother unless they change things.

I would love for cooler to be introduced but how would they explain Frieza having an uber strong brother we’ve never heard so far into the story? Especially with frieza having such a prominent roll?

I think the way it could work possibly is if they introduce him as an apathetic character that had no interest in conquering the universe so he wasn’t part of king cold/friezas army. But frieza finds some way to convinces him to enter the fray. But ends up liking goku on some “I just like to fight Strong people” steez

Last edited:
I would love for cooler to be introduced but how would they explain Frieza having an uber strong brother we’ve never heard so far into the story? Especially with frieza having such a prominent roll?
That's exactly what I was alluding to.

Like the ideal time to introduce Cooler would've been at any time after Trunks killed Frieza and King Cold. So when he shows up you could easily throw in some flashback of Cooler mocking his dead/cyborg brother as their dad had him put back together and make some remark about how he aint helping him and he has his own plans in (insert region).

Now after Frieza is back a second time and Goku can sense high power levels all over the universe and ****, knows of the South, East, and West kais cant just say Cooler was over here ****ing **** up unchecked.

Probably gonna have to throw fam in the Dead Zone and then let him out now to explain his absence :lol:

I think the way it could work possibly is if they introduce him as an apathetic character that had no interest in conquering the universe so he wasn’t party of king cold/friezas army. But frieza finds some way to convinces him to enter the fray. But ends up liking goku on some “I just like to fight Strong people” steez
This could work but he'd less of a villain with that approach.

The stakes really haven't been there with Super. Eventually like I've said before I want someone to come through killing and it be permanent. They rely to heavily on all the different versions of the dragon balls.

That's exactly what I was alluding to.

Like the ideal time to introduce Cooler would've been at any time after Trunks killed Frieza and King Cold. So when he shows up you could easily throw in some flashback of Cooler mocking his dead/cyborg brother as their dad had him put back together and make some remark about how he aint helping him and he has his own plans in (insert region).

Now after Frieza is back a second time and Goku can sense high power levels all over the universe and ****, knows of the South, East, and West kais cant just say Cooler was over here ****ing **** up unchecked.

Probably gonna have to throw fam in the Dead Zone and then let him out now to explain his absence :lol:

This could work but he'd less of a villain with that approach.

The stakes really haven't been there with Super. Eventually like I've said before I want someone to come through killing and it be permanent. They rely to heavily on all the different versions of the dragon balls.

i feel like a rebooted cooler would have to be less evil than the original one by default other wise there would de difficult for someone who’d have to be strong enough to be relevant, tied to a character as substantial as frieza to just pop up as so many things have been happening. He’d have to just not have any character traits that make frieza Want to kill and conquer everything. Best way I see that happening is him not giving a damn about the whole planetary conquering thing. Power level could be easily explained by him just existing where ever he is in his first form.

Back
Top Bottom