Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Depending on if you’re referencing the anime or the manga super saiyan rose is different. In the anime super sayain rose is Goku Black’s base super sayain form. In the manga it’s black equivalent of SSB.

SSR3 I would assume is derived from the anime Black since goku learned how to draw out all of his super super saiyan power in the base super saiyan form through training according to Toriyama. Black must have not learned how to do that.
i’m going based off the anime since that’s what Heroes is going off of but even in the anime SSJ Rosé is ≥ than SSB

Goku Black basically sparred with Goku in his base form while Goku was SSJ2 and didn’t break a sweat

and while in SSJ Rosé, Goku Black was working both Goku & Vegeta with little effort when he was actually trying

for me at least, SSJ3 Rosé is understandably on par w UI or SSB Evolved bc i know they’re treating SSJ3 for Goku Black the same way they were for Goku when he first got it

it’s meant to be that “next level” of strength for the character

I think your confusing the form with its power level. I’m assuming when Zamasu swapped bodies with Goku, he still kept his god ki.

So despite Rose being stronger than SSB. It was still equivalent to Black going SSJ.

He doesn’t have the experience Goku has. SSJ3 is just a SDBH thing. Like SSJ4 Limit Breaker Broly. Golden Metal Cooler.

all i’m saying is SSJ Rosé is at bare minimum on par w SSB

the events in the anime make that pretty clear

experience or not, Goku Black was basically able to draw out all of Goku’s power through his fights alone

and in Heroes, he said he fought and killed 99 other Goku’s before reaching the one we know

so it shouldn’t be hard to believe that SSJ3 Rosé (being a natural evolution of SSJ Rosé) is leagues above the level he was previously at

i understand that SSJ Rosé is to Goku Black what SSJ was to Goku but only because that’s his first technical transformation (in the anime at least) but the point i’m tryna make is just in terms of power level, not the forms

i’m going based off the anime since that’s what Heroes is going off of but even in the anime SSJ Rosé is ≥ than SSB

Goku Black basically sparred with Goku in his base form while Goku was SSJ2 and didn’t break a sweat

and while in SSJ Rosé, Goku Black was working both Goku & Vegeta with little effort when he was actually trying

for me at least, SSJ3 Rosé is understandably on par w UI or SSB Evolved bc i know they’re treating SSJ3 for Goku Black the same way they were for Goku when he first got it

it’s meant to be that “next level” of strength for the character

I wasn’t really comparing the forms in terms of strength. Just stating what SSR was in both versions of super. When I said that SSR was equivalent to SSB I meant that it was black’s verison of SSB in the manga, not that the forms are the same or that SSB goku and SSR black were equal in strength. And in the anime SSR is black version os super saiyan, not SSB. But even then it’s the fighters themselves dictate strength, not necessarily the form. In most of the arc, black was just straight up stronger than Goku.

Edit: you addressed it above

-Kakarot can heal himself now?
-Oatmeel just dipped on ol boy
-What is this magic scarf made of for him to be swinging like Spider Man
-Classic Vegeta, energy running low...lets make a huge ki blast
-Says it's undecided, but both got clapped and we still don't this guys full power
Oatmeal got tired of him not listening.. :lol: Like use your head boy!!

I'm now in the "the writing is terrible" camp.. What was the point of anything they just wrote?

Leggo my eggo.

That is a dumb name. And a dumb transformation. One is autonomous movement, speed, etc. The other…ugh.

I wanted Vegeta to be more like Beerus. Speed and Hakai.

Nothing special about that new transformation if you think about it. He doesnt even utilize hakai. He mastered his ego thats about it. :lol:

Goku saving his life? :rofl: Telling him not to die?! :lol:

Toriyama and Toyo better wrap this up. Get to the twist of those other bad guys getting those small dragon balls.

Really rather see Granolah endlessly fight Broly.

Won’t lie I almost shed some tears seeing 2 SSJ 3 in the same episode then to top it off had Gogeta as well.

I know plenty are waiting for that moment SSJ 4 Gogeta pops out.

But did anyone else peep Goku Black had a tail? I thought he was gonna power up and hit 4 as well

Back
Top Bottom