Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Won’t lie I almost shed some tears seeing 2 SSJ 3 in the same episode then to top it off had Gogeta as well.

I know plenty are waiting for that moment SSJ 4 Gogeta pops out.

But did anyone else peep Goku Black had a tail? I thought he was gonna power up and hit 4 as well
that tail on goku black gonna come back at some point for sure

Oozaru SSR Goku Black on the table now :nerd:

but yeah it’s wild we seen SSJ4 Vegito but not Gogeta yet

The show is currently off and we don't know when it's coming back. Minds as well just watch all of it unless your going to read the manga

i wanna see a gogeta fushion with vegeto that would be some epic ****
or future trunks from different timelines fused together
or a vegeta and future trunks fushion

Zamasu was definitely a moron lol.

He probably should’ve analyzed Goku more. That DBH makes absolutely no sense. UI or Omen would overwhelm Black.

And the Broly movie ignored the Manga/Anime. Goku could’ve placed our Broly. It really is lazy writing. Just there for the $$$.

this is the first time they have mentioned bardock outside of the old movies I believe. I hope he's still Goku's dad in this continuity

:lol:

Vegeta really has become a waste of a character. Man basically accepted the L and was gonna die for it. Talking about he cant go back to how he use to be and apologizing to Beerus.

What are they doing with his character development? :lol: He turned a corner when he wanted to make up for planet Namek actions and protected Namekians against Moro just to go to this?

1. Vegeta really need that arm looked at, same arm get broken every arc.
  2. He tried to give that Naruto pep talk. Mans wasn't going for it. Smart getting him into the city, but not worth dying over.
  3. 40 years ago? How old are our heroes now? We got timeskips and time chamber adding years.
  4. Oatmeel came back snitching and got his dad.
  5. The ape in flashback is Bardock?
  6. Not only can Kakarot heal himself now, he can also move his organs.

Yeah I'll tune in again next month, but I ain't rushing.

Last edited:
I could be completely misinterpreting this chapter but it almost seems to me like Vegeta is trying to teach Granolah a lesson and at the same time, kind of make up for what the Saiyans have done... Kind of a stretch but its like "we took everything from you and you want revenge by any means necessary, so I'll give you that opportunity, but is that really all you care about?"

1632240857664.png

and here I thought it was interesting he said "the saiyans fate" not "my fate" or "the prince of all saiyans fate". Which to me meant there was more to this battle then just defeating Granolah
1632241642563.png

IDK. Just trying to make sense of all of this. :lol:

Idk. I'm not sure I would call it regression yet. Going Vegeta fan mode.......I think the argument could be made that it gave Vegeta more layers. I think Vegeta acknowledges what the Saiyans in the past have done and what that turned Granolah into, so he's taking him on solo. At the same time he needs to (or he thinks he does) revert back to savage Vegeta to master the god of destruction power. There's an internal struggle there which I personally think is interesting. Goku mastered UI from simply training but Vegeta has to train and overcome a mental struggle. At the end he realized he couldn't go back. Again this is just my interpretation and seems like a stretch given the reaction from the rest of the readers of the manga. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom