Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The Heroes fits are top tier

ddaatmz-6f667a7d-b01a-410f-87ab-7266a7e8785a.png

ddaatvi-9d57fdbe-024c-4cf0-bd78-d3e45d9e639e.png

And the Resurrection F outfits should’ve stayed too

Toriyama should spring another full blooded Saiyan survivor of the genocide story.

Do something with some new alien races. Maybe riff more off the journey to the west story.

Toriyama should spring another full blooded Saiyan survivor of the genocide story.

Do something with some new alien races. Maybe riff more off the journey to the west story.
i agree,
wasn't the fan theory that Broly Super movie was originally suppose to be another saiyan from one of the previous universe zeno destroyed. and he was a killer.

i agree,
wasn't the fan theory that Broly Super movie was originally suppose to be another saiyan from one of the previous universe zeno destroyed. and he was a killer.
That sounds like that one Saiyan from Dragon ball Heroes :lol:

I'm assuming for now all Saiyans are in universes 6 and 7 since there was that whole thing explained about the universes coming in pairs. Which explains the similarities (Namekians, Saiyans, earth's, etc.)

I'd imagine the universes erased were pairs with each other. Might be another 2 universes with Saiyans though.
Make Tarble canon
Eh, nah.

Wasted addition unless you gonna change the character.

I was talking more in terms of a saga. Somebody new.

That sounds like that one Saiyan from Dragon ball Heroes :lol:

I'm assuming for now all Saiyans are in universes 6 and 7 since there was that whole thing explained about the universes coming in pairs. Which explains the similarities (Namekians, Saiyans, earth's, etc.)

I'd imagine the universes erased were pairs with each other. Might be another 2 universes with Saiyans though.

Eh, nah.

Wasted addition unless you gonna change the character.

I was talking more in terms of a saga. Somebody new.
There’s more to do with Planet Sadala in U6.

He’d be a fun Canonical character. Especially if he Was platinum instead of Golden. Just to stunt on Frieza likes it’s 2003.
Huge plot hole since Cold and Cyborg Freezer come for the Z Warriors. Why wouldn’t he have come prior?

And against UI?

But then again it could be the next movie. The Toriyama troll could be to retcon all the other movie characters.

Back
Top Bottom