Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

That shirt is sick, where can you cop? I can't wait to see how JB treats D-Wade, his PEs will be sick but lets see if he gets his own line, has to wearteams, or gets to wear lots of Retros and 2009s/the next "numbered" signature shoe

Originally Posted by stryka12

Anyone seen this shirt out anywhere????

8a015ae03c7635f9bf66da118d7e47f6964ac01.pjpg

Kind of reminds me of one of the first NikeTalk logos.

JR5

Wade's shoes will sell easily because he is one of the top players in the league, I think he's better than Dwade, he's more finess, he can do itall seriously inside out easily. He's very explosive, Dwades kicks in the long run would bring more sales to Nike no doubt about that one!

The model of his shoes will look nice, I hope they give him a nice looking shoe even if it his own line or retro's but I highly doubt he'll do that.

Originally Posted by Mrnearmint

Wade's shoes will sell easily because he is one of the top players in the league, I think he's better than Dwade, he's more finess, he can do it all seriously inside out easily. He's very explosive, Dwades kicks in the long run would bring more sales to Nike no doubt about that one!
I'm confused.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Wade's shoes will sell easily because he is one of the top players in the league, I think he's better than Dwade, he's more finess, he can do it all seriously inside out easily. He's very explosive, Dwades kicks in the long run would bring more sales to Nike no doubt about that one!
I'm confused.
laugh.gif

??????????
roll.gif

with the Heat failing to get Odom from LA and not signing a star player that Wade needs to help him win another ring, i have a feeling he'll ditch Miamiand sign w/ da Bulls next year
grin.gif
and he's PE's would besick
pimp.gif

I'm confused.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

about freakin time.. my favorite playa in the nba needs to finally get a RESPECTABLE sig shoe

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm confused.
laugh.gif

??????????
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

with the Heat failing to get Odom from LA and not signing a star player that Wade needs to help him win another ring, i have a feeling he'll ditch Miami and sign w/ da Bulls next year
grin.gif
and he's PE's would be sick
pimp.gif

Unless jordan gives him a shoe by then

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by edunpeal

with the Heat failing to get Odom from LA and not signing a star player that Wade needs to help him win another ring, i have a feeling he'll ditch Miami and sign w/ da Bulls next year
grin.gif
and he's PE's would be sick
pimp.gif
I can definitely see that happening
5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

Back
Top Bottom