Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

Hopefully his upcoming sig is better than melo's new joints
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

The real question is......is JB gonna make Dwade play in PE´s like Joe Johnson and Rip...or are they gonna give him his own shoe like CP and Melo?In my opinion he deserves to have his own sig shoe by JB..If not...please keep him in some hot PE´s.The shoes are already gonna be a Bulls/Heat colorway atleast.

use your head, if Melo and CP have their own shoes then Wade for sure will. Honestly though I don't expect much, Melos and CPs are worthless, Nikewould have worked better.

OMG .............

BREDS FOR DAYZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least until the end of next season

DWade will never be his own man in the NBA. Signing with JB discredits him in the sense that he can never be individually great. That's why Lebron and Kobehave their own sig shoe. Even though they wear Jordans once and a while, they play and make their names in their own kicks.

Wade should've went in that direction with Nike. I guess it's wherever the money is though. Regardless, I'll be looking out for these future kicks.Especially if he ever comes to Chicago, which is looking like a strong possibility if Pat Riley messes up negotiations in.

PE heat definitely...

Tinker should also throw him a signature shoe.

He's the only member of Jordan Brand besides MJ himself to have a chip and be finals MVP... definite credentials to be above and beyond with theendorsement deal

My interest in Jordans has been very low for quite some time, which is crazy considering how much I was into them a few years ago. But there's morereasons to this, I guess.
JB signing D-Wade sure sparks some interest, but the truth is: They could sign Kobe Bryant, Lebron James and Dwight Howard and it wouldn't change athing if the designers don't finally step their game up!!!

Attaq

FA SHO...

D Wade is gonna be the most marketable player on Jordan Brand... people like dwyane Wade... they just dont like his shoes...

i really thought he was gonna switch over... now... on to the shoes... they might make him a bunch of ugly shoes... but i think they should start with someretros in Miama Heat colors.... they do this with every member, but here's a little wrinkle...

throw in some miama heat air force ones... marquette, too...

it always goes the same with jordan brand teammates... they go fed w/ the retro colors.. then fall off when they start gettin their own shoes... postpone theprocess... dont rush it... get some air force ones out to make people want his shoes... kinda like what kobe did....

and another thing... since Nike and Jordan still under the same umbrella, they definitely need to get him one of those puppet commercials... and please..please... dont overprice his shoes... just coming from Converse, i know Wade is gonna like for his shoes to be a little bit cheaper, so make them available tothe masses in nice prices... 100 bones or so... but still drop things like limited player edition and heat/marquette packs... that would be nice....

DWade and Crabtree signing to Jordan Brand is probably the best news for the company in a long time.

I can see DWade eventually getting his own sig, but I'm guessing he'll start out wearing some nice PE's. I can honestly see him wearing those16.5's this year...

Crabtree on the otherhand will probably have to earn his own shoe. As of right now, he's still an unproven rookie that's got a nice college highlightreel. Expect to see him wearing the JAQ in 49ers colors...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what's all this talk about Dwade leaving miami?.. pat riley has to behigh real talk or loss a gambling bet[/color]

Originally Posted by Attaq

My interest in Jordans has been very low for quite some time, which is crazy considering how much I was into them a few years ago. But there's more reasons to this, I guess.
JB signing D-Wade sure sparks some interest, but the truth is: They could sign Kobe Bryant, Lebron James and Dwight Howard and it wouldn't change a thing if the designers don't finally step their game up!!!

Attaq

qft

Back
Top Bottom