Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Hey its Flo Rida now... 
laugh.gif
... w/e.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

ok. So microsoft had Usher, ubi has Flo Rida. What black pop artist will Sony bring out?

nicki-minaj-super-bass.jpg

don't worry probably gonna perform Starships too

Originally Posted by Carver

Zyzz If I recall correctly the Ogre twins and Walshy and another guy signed a million dollar contract at one point in their gaming careers..
and 1st place prizes are a nice little chunk of money so it's probably better than working your average 9-5

EDIT: And you like spizike said a few of them got sponsored by Red Bull and a fool by Dr Pepper, it's gotta be alright living to play Halo
laugh.gif

tSquared and his team were sponsored by Dr Pepper and was given a house with a pool and everything.. I'll post a video for you all to see what I mean.

MLG championship had a grand prize 1st place total of 100,000 dollars back then.. don't know what it is now though. Plus their sponsorship money and endorsements and contracts and whatnot.

ALL of the house was payed for by Dr Pepper I think.. free Xboxs to play on.. TVs from their TV Brand sponsor.. unlimited fridges stocked with Dr Pepper.

LIFE AS A HALO PRO WAS GOLDEN.
pimp.gif

Also, they made money by offering trips for Halo players to come out and stay with them for a few days and get lessons on playing Halo. Even more $.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom