Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

It's possible that Sony could be holding that card, but more probable is that Rockstar is just going to do their own event for GTA V. They said they wouldn't be at E3 (although, again, could be misdirection).
I doubt GTA is only on the ps3. There would be no incentive for Rockstar to do that, unless Sony paid them millions and millions of dollars

I guarantee it isn't. What I mean is that Sony would pay them millions to let them show the game at their conference and have timed DLC, like how Microsoft does with the Call of Duty series.
GTA V will be multiplatform, no question.

Yeah it will be multi platform but this time around Sony could be very well getting time based exclusive DLC like how Microsoft got GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City first.R* is still loyal to Sony and remember that the PS2 era GTA games were time based exclusive and released on PS2 first back then.Also if Sony tells R* to make Agent multi platform which rumors have been going on about it happening then Sony very well could get some GTA V exclusive content first.Either way I'm just hoping this time around that PS3 is the lead console they developed GTA V for this time around.GTA IV on PS3 was basura and was NOT running nowhere near 720P.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dang i missed usher's performance

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Well damn, fools just up and gave up all that money they could have earned
30t6p3b.gif

i mean how much money can you possibly earn? i know nothing about MLG but it cant be that much

Zyzz If I recall correctly the Ogre twins and Walshy and another guy signed a million dollar contract at one point in their gaming careers..
and 1st place prizes are a nice little chunk of money so it's probably better than working your average 9-5

EDIT: And you like spizike said a few of them got sponsored by Red Bull and a fool by Dr Pepper, it's gotta be alright living to play Halo
laugh.gif

I hope South Park isn't only for Xbox cause that's all I cared for from this presentation.

Damn here I was thinking I was the nicest Halo player on NT
laugh.gif

Can't wait till Halo 4 drops and I can play with some of you guys.

I always play team deathmatch games solo and lose, but I do good but the rest of my team would suck.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is anything going to happen between now and when the Sony conference starts?

Ubisoft Keynote in 3 min.
Assasin's Creed 3 set in U.S.A.
Far Cry 3.

Edit: Mcflyy got it.

Back
Top Bottom