Official E3 2012 Thread - What Do You Want to See?

I really hope they change the way the Wii U worked from the last E3 since you had to be basically in the same room with the Wii to be able to use it.

I wanna be able to play Smash Bros while i'm taking a +*$*.

Like Periwinkle said.. Planetside 2.. I've been waiting wwwaaayyyyy too long.. Hope to hear info on the beta.

Ive been reading no GTA V @ E3...
frown.gif

Besides that i wanna see NHL 13 and i guess Blops 2... I guess Halo 4 but i never played a Halo game in my life...

i already know that there wont be console reveals...

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Release dates and Gameplay vids!

So sick of E3 being a damn cut scene convention

Hit it on the head. They do a good job of getting us hype off them cut scenes though. 

Gears Prequel 
RE6

Last Of Us 

Xbox/PS info

MOH 

GOW4 

GTAV 

Assassins Creed 3

Super Mario 

any info on those ill be happy

I'll be shocked if KH and Versus are shown. I doubt it though.

I really want to see how useless the Wii-U will be honestly.

Winged Wheel wrote:

This and Assassin's Creed III game play.

I hope they make some good changes and improvements.  I'm playing the latest one right now and am getting bored with it.  I forgot how annoying the controls can be and it's so repetitive.

Originally Posted by BigShake

My friend is setting up E3. He gets to play the games he sets up, im jelly.

because he gets to play a game for a hour and change and doesn't get to bring it home to enjoy ? he will be playing madden etc.
roll.gif

yall gta hearts will be broken
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by swendro88

E3 2012: First Gears of War: Judgment Story Details

Baird, Cole, Garron, and Sofia -- the four members of Gears of War: Judgment's Kilo Squad -- have been "charged for treason because they didn't follow orders, stole equipment, and their actions could end up killing millions of people they swore to protect," an anonymous source told IGN.
Cole.jpg

This is the premise of Judgment, and the crux of the trailer debuting at Microsoft's E3 press conference on Monday, June 4, where we'll learn officially that the next Gears of War is a prequel to the first game.

http://www.ign.com/articl...r-judgment-story-details

My body is ready
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually like the story lines of gears of war then multiplayer, so i will be picking this up.

This is the first time I saw this information.. can't wait to see some more information @ E3..

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

I'm expecting a gta v trailer on monday
I hope your right...and if you are, I REALLY hope they reveal that theyre gonna include co-op campaign ala saints row 2/3.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

My body is ready
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I actually like the story lines of gears of war then multiplayer, so i will be picking this up.

This is the first time I saw this information.. can't wait to see some more information @ E3..
I love me some Gears but this game has me worried. Different team developing it 
And their changing the control scheme.
mad.gif
 Why *@+$ with perfection
30t6p3b.gif

5826991451-610x4571.jpg

I read this is the final model for the controller.

The joysticks seem so awkwardly placed and it has so much going on as far as buttons but I hope it blows me away with graphics and software.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

5826991451-610x4571.jpg

I read this is the final model for the controller.

The joysticks seem so awkwardly placed and it has so much going on as far as buttons but I hope it blows me away with graphics and software.

The left stick is fine, but the right one should be under ABXY

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

but I hope it  blows me away with graphics and software.
graphically it is going to be a little faster than the 360 and ps3. while the next gen ps4 and xbox can run the new unreal engine 4 the wiiU can only run 3

Always look forward to E3.
pimp.gif

That Tomb Raider video is dope.
pimp.gif

Wish it was coming out this year.

EA is suppose to releasing a bunch of gameplay videos for their sports games, looking forward to seeing Madden and NCAA 13.

Back
Top Bottom