Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by Husalah

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Husalah

FF is garbage, fairies.
grin.gif

Really now?
You need to go home and take a nap youngin
What would a nap do? The game is still garbage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Final Fantasy, but that was funny.

I don't know about yall but I ain't tryin to have a conversation with some harry potter reject or make African animals with the homie, I rather shootarrows and @$%+
laugh.gif

Microsoft still had a better press conference then Sony. Regardless of which one you're a fanboy of.

I liked how M$ glossed over the fact they a gotta wiimote clone, the guy was like "yeah we can do that too" and kept it moving. Meanwhile Sony havingtech demos for a glow stick wiimote clone
smh.gif
. Other then Uncharted 2 and the modnation racers, I wasnt impressed with Sony and the only thing Nintendo showed that I'm getting is Wii sports resort.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

"2010 the year of the PS3", let the new campaign begin
I'm joking since all the announcements made today were for 2010 and beyond. So MS is taking 2009 like it has every year before. Fanboys are going to hop off 2009 and onto 2010
Wait so your telling me throughout all of 2009 MS will have more exclusives than Sony. Lets count the exclusives released by each in 2009. Also MSannounced alot of 2010 titles also (Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach)
Just giving my opinion. not a fanboy But can ppl elaborate on this for me.

I don't know if yall understand the significance of Nascar in GT5...that is huge! I did not expect that at all.

Damage? nice....best racing game ever...screw forza

I thought Sony was the best of the 3 with Nintendo obviously last.

Sony saved all the big stuff for last thus leaving on a high note, something MS didn't do.

As for today,

GT5 looks like a must-have for the PSP.

Uncharted 2 and AC2 both looked very impressive.

My jaw dropped when I saw NASCAR in the GT5 teaser.

I am not a fan of NASCAR but the game looks sick.

Also nice to see damage on the cars.

The Mod racing game they showed looked pretty good.

At first glance i was like ehh... but towards the end I wanted to make my own stuff for the game.

so i was looking over the GT5 trailer and if u look at the WRC sections, u see an actual person (not some figure with a helmet) driving the subaru along withhis co-driver, pretty interesting to see that its highly likely that they got the actual licensed cars with their actual drivers which is pretty impressive

im wondering if theyre getting this detailed with the nascar aspect, also i wonder if ea lost the license or at least exclusivity to it

Just got back from Day 2 of E3

Final Fantasy XIV is NOT EXCLUSIVE

Sony is a bunch of liars. I spoke with the dev team and Square-Enix personally and the game will be on PC Windows machines as well as the PS3 (sorry no Mac).How Sony can spout off nonsense amazes me. Microsoft is still getting a cut from that game. From what I was told the game is just too big for the 360 to run ata decent framerate and it was dropped. I'll have other notes lates but i'm pretty beat and need to eat/drink before hitting up some more eventstonight.

EDIT: also, for you FF fans NobuoUematsu is back doing the music. I still think the FF MMO idea is trash but at least they got some quality soundscape this time.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I'm joking since all the announcements made today were for 2010 and beyond. So MS is taking 2009 like it has every year before. Fanboys are going to hop off 2009 and onto 2010
Wait so your telling me throughout all of 2009 MS will have more exclusives than Sony. Lets count the exclusives released by each in 2009. Also MS announced alot of 2010 titles also (Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach)
Halo, Left 4 Dead, Forza 3 and Splinter Cell will out sell every other major exclusive title Sony has for 2009 combined by huge huge margin. Before E3 everyone was saying MS had nothing and 2009 was Sony's. Add to that Perfect Dark HD and Sony fans might as well look to 2010-2011 for a dominating year.

when did they say anything about perfect dark ?

u mean sorta like how microsoft said "everything u see from now on will only be available on xbox 360"

*cough* metal gear solid: rising *cough*

its console exclusive, not a big suprise that its also on pc, most people in here probably arent even big computer gamers

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Wait so your telling me throughout all of 2009 MS will have more exclusives than Sony. Lets count the exclusives released by each in 2009. Also MS announced alot of 2010 titles also (Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach)
Halo, Left 4 Dead, Forza 3 and Splinter Cell will out sell every other major exclusive title Sony has for 2009 combined by huge huge margin. Before E3 everyone was saying MS had nothing and 2009 was Sony's. Add to that Perfect Dark HD and Sony fans might as well look to 2010-2011 for a dominating year.

It was announced to the media and is playable at M$'s booth. Perfect Dark will be on XBLA with updated gfx. No word on online multiplayer yet

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

It was announced to the media and is playable at M$'s booth. Perfect Dark will be on XBLA with updated gfx. No word on online multiplayer yet
so its the original n464 version with updated graphics. this better be not as bad as the one that launched in the beginning

Is there still hope for a MVC3. I remember capcom having said something about 2 secret games for e3 one being Tatsunoko Vs Capcom was the other announced?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

u mean sorta like how microsoft said "everything u see from now on will only be available on xbox 360"

*cough* metal gear solid: rising *cough*

its console exclusive, not a big suprise that its also on pc, most people in here probably arent even big computer gamers
I agree, Trentton said "PS3 will be the only CONSOLE you can play FF14 on". However many peopleare just making the assumption you can only play it on the PS3 and Sony has been touting the word "exclusive" all day at the conference with regardsto this game.

Back
Top Bottom