Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now

ACC trophy is back where it belongs :pimp: Beat Tulane in a shootout in the Fiesta Bowl. Got Georgia up next in the Rose Bowl :sick: RIP

Screenshot_20240816_100413_Gallery.jpg
1915b8028b839-screenshotUrl.jpg
1915b7fb82a70-screenshotUrl.jpg

1915b7fb82a38-screenshotUrl.jpg

1915b7fb82a4-screenshotUrl.jpg

Anyone notice certain RPO plays won't let you keep the ball with the QB by holding A? (or X)

Only way to get a pass off is immediately pressing the receiver icon when the ball is snapped

Bad enough they changed they the option controls but some of these plays don't work

edit: nvm. Think those are meant to be an immediate read/pass or handoff

Last edited:
Anyone notice certain RPO plays won't let you keep the ball with the QB by holding A? (or X)

Only way to get a pass off is immediately pressing the receiver icon when the ball is snapped

Bad enough they changed they the option controls but some of these plays don't work

edit: nvm. Think those are meant to be an immediate read/pass or handoff

I HATE that they changed the option control.

And to pass in an RPO you almost have to immediately press the pass button upon snapping the ball, which i completely hate.

I HATE that they changed the option control.

And to pass in an RPO you almost have to immediately press the pass button upon snapping the ball, which i completely hate.

Agree hopefully they let us change controls at some point. I figured out it's a certain play type that doesn't allow you to keep the ball with the QB

"RPO PeeK" you have to pass immediately - slants, screens, swings, other quick routes. Otherwise it's a handoff

"RPO Read" will let you keep the ball with the QB by holding A or X (PS). Then you have the ability to pass as normal

I get the point of the peek plays is quick pass or handoff but still a bit counter intuitive vs the way reads used to work

Won a game yesterday in 4 quarters without throwing a pass :lol: Option game and running out of the pistol had dude in shambles

He was nice on offense actually with USC (when he wasn't turning it over) but had no idea how to stop the run

I forgot I got the bundle with the madden..

Downloading madden right now..

So glad EYE didn't get the CFB/Madden bundle.

Looking at some Madden gameplay vids and IT is literally the same old **** just with two new announce teams now.

One thing that has irked me with Madden the last few years is that the field art and endzone don't update when teams wear their throwbykes or alternate uniforms.

Case in point the Bucs still have their current field art and endzone design when they wear their creamsicle unis at home.

That might be small things to the current Madden fanbase who are more into MUT and online, but that just comes off as laziness to me on some we don't have any competition so whatever steez.

While NBA 2K is basically #MyBarbie mode at this point at least they get that part right/

/rant

Annoying that when controlling a LB pre-snap there can be a slight delay in being able to direct them where you want depending on the type of coverage they're in

Controlling a LB in Spy for example and I think it's going to be a run/quick pass around the edge

Instead of being able to run straight to the edge to contain there's half a second delay where the player hesitates enough to not get there in time. A blitzing LB however would not hesitate

Back
Top Bottom