Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now

Adjusted my sliders to qb accuracy at 40 and wr catching to 43. Played a few games where qb held the ball way too long and other games where it seemed like qb & wr were still perfect minus a few qb throwaways. I might’ve found the sweet spot (for me). I also adjusted a couple other sliders too such as user pass coverage and a couple others i dont remember
Do you play on Heisman?

Is there a lot of skill overlap between this game and Madden?

Im assuming so. I keep getting cooked online

To me…no..

I’m way weaker on madden..

I thought I was good in ncaa, until I moved up a level in online play..shht got serious quick.. went from 17-9 to 19-15…

Do you play on Heisman?

Negative ghost rider. I play on sophomore or whatever until i get good enough to move up. Deep coverage down the middle is challenging. 15 yards deep over the middle is almost unstoppable. Man coverage gets shredded on slants.

Note: i do the same in madden. I start on pro an eventually move up to all-madden

Yeah you have to actually read coverages now. Shift OLineman, change blocking schemes, etc. Don't let these streamers that spam verticals and spin moves fool you. Just need to understand basic football coverages and it'll get easier. I play on all American and find it's the perfect middle of challenging but not OP

I play 100% online, no desire to play the computer. My biggest gripe is how they've set up the h2h season and playoffs thing in Road to CFP. If you play as a tier 1, you have to go undefeated to make the top 8 and get into the playoffs. If you lose 1, you can try to play as a tier 2 and beat a tier 1 bc you get more points for that but that's really really hard to do. As a tier 1, you get the same 14 points for beating another tier 1 or a tier 3 so now people just dashboard if they load into play another tier 1. People will dashboard over and over at the screen where it shows who you're playing until they get a team they have a huge advantage against. Why play Texas when you can play Colorado?

It wasn't like this in the beginning. I went 8-2 in my first season and made the playoffs. Lost in the NCG on some bs. 6 seconds left, and the 15, had a timeout, so figured I'd try for a TD. He covered my route well so I ran and tried to slide at like the 5. Of course my QB didn't slide, got hit, and ball came out. I recovered it but time ran out while it was on the ground smh.

Been on the game for less than week. I played my game in one of my online leagues on Heisman the first time. Even though I lost I hung in until the last drive. I was surprised I didn't throw a pick. My only issue with the game is the CPU QB accuracy. They be completing 80 percent or better even though I had a pick and 4 sacks.

To me…no..

I’m way weaker on madden..

I thought I was good in ncaa, until I moved up a level in online play..shht got serious quick.. went from 17-9 to 19-15…

In some ways i think so. You have to know/understand coverages and line backer assignments. Been playing madden since 97-98 and i still struggle to figure out defense

Yeah best players I’m seeing are the ones really good dropped in coverage. Always in right position and user picking everything (which is somewhat too easy in this game)

Just wasn’t sure how similar Madden plays to it since I haven’t played a football game in so long

I moved up only 1 level online and started getting waxed :lol: most games I’m losing though are because of careless pick 6s

heelsandeers heelsandeers i dont play online. Im strictly a single player dynasty user. In NCAA 14, i used to exclusively use the Strong Safety and did extremely well, but i started getting waxed in Madden so i switched to linebacker. Now, in college football, the dbs/safeties dont seem to be in the right places when receivers are in their vicinity. I might have to switch back to safety.

And dont get me started on the sheeety switch stick feature. OMFG that is pure garbage

Yeah you have to actually read coverages now. Shift OLineman, change blocking schemes, etc. Don't let these streamers that spam verticals and spin moves fool you. Just need to understand basic football coverages and it'll get easier. I play on all American and find it's the perfect middle of challenging but not OP

Agreed on this.

EYE like the added nuance to the game all of that brings.

Still getting use to all of IT but not afraid of the grind and welcome the challenge.

Finally getting to the point where I'm calling out man coverage and stuff pre snap. Got me out here in front of the TV like
lolpeyton.gif

One thing I'm really missing is the accompanying photos from the games in the dynasty news sections. It's just logos and player cards right or whatever right now. It kinda makes it all feel isolated.

I don't even go through those pages right now, whereas in 14 I would go through it all first thing after advancing the week.

Luckily, we have screenshot buttons on our controllers now, so we can easily capture our games on ourselves to share, but I hope to see spruced up dynasty news features next time.

B5013698-2D0C-44B4-A531-6F7665335BBE.png
E82C9605-0077-4345-8936-2F4F25CD26A0.png

Back
Top Bottom