Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Sights & Sounds Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

^ Cardo I second that notion about getting caught from behind... WAYYYYY too much ankle biting in this game... DL just keep pace with my dudes running outside then lay out flat and grab a shoe string and its 1 yd gain all the damn time.

got the game on friday and have been playing off-line dynasty alot. here are some of my early observations (sorry that most are gonna be negative):

- stopping the spread option is really hard, I've routinely seen even mediocre offenses go crazy

- CPU controlled QBs are far too accurate on All-American and Heisman; kinda goes with my prior statement. too often CPU controlled QBs go 22 for 24, etc. the passing game is too easy in this game. I remember 2 years ago when it was damn near impossible too pass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-the menus are WAY too slow to come up; when you pause the game there's a 2 or 3 second delay that works my nerves. When teams run the no huddle, you have 2 seconds to pick a play b/c the menus are so slow.

-It's still my first year of the off-line dynasty but recruiting seems very weird this year. the CPU just maxes out points with 10 or so guys and that's it. doesn't seem very logical

+running the ball seems better, more fluid.

got the game on friday and have been playing off-line dynasty alot. here are some of my early observations (sorry that most are gonna be negative):

- stopping the spread option is really hard, I've routinely seen even mediocre offenses go crazy

- CPU controlled QBs are far too accurate on All-American and Heisman; kinda goes with my prior statement. too often CPU controlled QBs go 22 for 24, etc. the passing game is too easy in this game. I remember 2 years ago when it was damn near impossible too pass. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-the menus are WAY too slow to come up; when you pause the game there's a 2 or 3 second delay that works my nerves. When teams run the no huddle, you have 2 seconds to pick a play b/c the menus are so slow.

-It's still my first year of the off-line dynasty but recruiting seems very weird this year. the CPU just maxes out points with 10 or so guys and that's it. doesn't seem very logical

+running the ball seems better, more fluid.
You pretty much nailed it

I can't even get an online dynasty started. I got the "dynasty upload error" message at least a dozen times.

So this is pretty stupid.

Last edited:
STILL CANT GET MY DYNASTY FILE TO UPLOAD. **** THIS IS GARBAGE.

I know my upload speed is garbage, but **** I've done this at least 500 times on previous games and now I can't even get to week 1? WHAT. THE. ****!

Last edited:
I'm dreading this next advance...

My 2nd string QB got KO'd and I'm thinking its for multiple weeks...

I'm that one... You might be playing the #2 or #3 team in the land with their 3rd QB......
mean.gif

Doesn't much matter good sir. Takin that W eother way. lulz.

anyone able to tell me real quick if Indiana has their 5 new helmets in the game or just their standard helmet.

Yea we did Fraij, my boy is over and playin his game against Florida. What time you wanna get this game goin? Imma BBQ in a bit. Down for whenever.

I'll get you on in a little bit LL.

Everything is stanard, I usually advance the league every 24 hours (9 p.m. Pacific)

What the hell is this cockamamie recruiting that EA whipped up for this game?

View media item 515636

And then...AND THEN one of my opponents in the online dynasty (yes I finally got in one, though I'm not the commish. And I get a dynasty server error every 5-10 minutes when I'm in the dynasty menu) used the existing coach so he starts out at level 18, I start out at lvl 0. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT EA? Why not, idk, make everyone start at level 0 like any sensible person would do?

Give me 10 minutes with the devs. I'll tell them why they suck, how they can not suck, and the next game would receive perfect scores. I'm not even joking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom