Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Next Game Coming Summer 2024

GNOb-12WIAEoFO1.jpeg

I think it would be cool if the cover star of the game was something you could win in dynasty mode each season.

I hope that if I play as Texas that after each game the screen cuts to the band playing the Eyes of Texas with every player participating including Sark.

Sanders gonna be on the official cover

Has there ever been a current player on the cover? In the past years the cover player was no longer playing college football, idk if that was due to the old rules regarding player likeness.

I was betting on it being Caleb Williams.

Has there ever been a current player on the cover? In the past years the cover player was no longer playing college football, idk if that was due to the old rules regarding player likeness.

I was betting on it being Caleb Williams.

Probably Tommy Frazier or Eric crouch in earlier versions

Actually no. Due to rules and licensing.

So the upcoming games will be the first times it’s happened

Man I cant wait. I used to run dynasty with Nebraska. They used to be one of my favorite teams.

I recruited QBs with speed & super fast RB. Problem is I never kept a RB for more than a year because he left for the draft fter I redshirted him because of all my talent.

Running the option with Eli Roberson and Sproles back in the day got me obsessed with the franchise

Think it’s only right to use them as my fav team next year with that stud Avery Johnson at QB

Btw he’s going to be a future top draft pick

Back
Top Bottom