Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

how about buck up the middle?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What happened to all the bELIevers?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's really calling some GREAT plays.
grin.gif
Seriously.
laugh.gif

Yeah Eli isn't playing too great but he's been put in some tough spots all game long.

Its still a 2 posession game though but the fact that the Giants need two touchdowns in 5 minutes is impossible.

I never thought I'd see the day of Andy out-coaching someone.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Sad part is this Giants D has played much better than the Eagles D, especially shutting down their running game.

That forced throw by ELI for an INT is the difference in this game.

Game is over though, too many missed opportunities gave the Eagles life and you can't hold the opposition from scoring every single time.
Mez, please we couldn't stop em on 3rd down all game.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Sad part is this Giants D has played much better than the Eagles D, especially shutting down their running game.

That forced throw by ELI for an INT is the difference in this game.

Game is over though, too many missed opportunities gave the Eagles life and you can't hold the opposition from scoring every single time.
you cant be serious?

Really hope Donovan finally gets his after all the crap he's been put through in Philly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What happened to all the bELIevers?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's really calling some GREAT plays.
grin.gif

See, that's the difference between Eagles and Giants fans. McNabb has a day like Eli did today and they want him out, I stand by my QB. Defense wins championships, it's as simple as that.
The whole city of Philadelphia is disgusting. Bunch of inbred mf'ers.

Originally Posted by early90s

All my salty Patriots fan where you @
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
does bringing us up help you feel better? relax, this game isn't over yet. bELIeve, homey! 7 would have KO'd you, but you'restill in this

Back
Top Bottom