Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

giants d played better? but they couldnt stop the eagles on 3rd down all day? But the eagles stopped giants on 3rd and both 4th down conversions. Quit beingindenial man.

game is over, they need 2 tds. I just dont see that happening.

Andy Reid may not be the best strategist in the league but he's always been a great motivator for his team and his win-loss record the last 10 years provesit.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

roll.gif
@ Giant fans gettin rowdy over Plax's value.

What's to laugh about? This is reality, we weren't very good and missing Plax was huge.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by early90s

All my salty Patriots fan where you @
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
does bringing us up help you feel better? relax, this game isn't over yet. bELIeve, homey! 7 would have KO'd you, but you're still in this
As a fellow pats fan I'm offended
I'm relishing every second of this

Please don't bring up Plax, this team has played a long time without him and have had more than enough time to adjust without him.

Tuck is showing a lot of heart.

No magic today for the Giants.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Tuck is an animal. Hes the only one showing heart.

Agreed. He's one of the very few who came to play today. That Carney character is done in the NFL. 44 year old bastard needs to go work at Wendys

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Eagles will get bounced in the NFC Championship Game yet again
laugh.gif
says the Cowboys fan...
indifferent.gif

Yeah really.
eyes.gif
Ironic comment to say after we stomped their +#% out andsent them back for early vacation.
roll.gif

Plax hurt this team more than he knows. Man, this year could feature either the first #6 vs. #6 in the Super Bowl or perhaps an all PA Super Bowl? Could beinteresting matchups.

Looks like the Eagles will finally overcome that drought and go to the Superbowl.

If Arizona wins WOWWWWWW Superbowl is gonna be type wack because both Steelers and Ravens will crush them.

Should we just say congrats to Philly on the Super Bowl appearance? Nah, I can't disrespect a team with Larry Fitzgerald....

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What happened to all the bELIevers?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's really calling some GREAT plays.
grin.gif

See, that's the difference between Eagles and Giants fans. McNabb has a day like Eli did today and they want him out, I stand by my QB. Defense wins championships, it's as simple as that.
The whole city of Philadelphia is disgusting. Bunch of inbred mf'ers.
I respect most Giants fans but I hope you fall down the stairs

Back
Top Bottom