Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Please don't bring up Plax, this team has played a long time without him and have had more than enough time to adjust without him.

Tuck is showing a lot of heart.

No magic today for the Giants.
I don't ever use excuses, and Plax being an excuse is the worst thing anyone can say. It's been like half a season since he's evenbeen in and he wasn't doing anything since Week 1 anyway.

We lost, we can take it like men. Enough said. Congrats to the Eagles.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

What happened to all the bELIevers?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's really calling some GREAT plays.
grin.gif

See, that's the difference between Eagles and Giants fans. McNabb has a day like Eli did today and they want him out, I stand by my QB. Defense wins championships, it's as simple as that.
The whole city of Philadelphia is disgusting. Bunch of inbred mf'ers.
I respect most Giants fans but I hope you fall down the stairs
like i care about your respect.

We can not bring up plax all we want but that eagles defense was able to keep everything in front of them.
The eagles were able to defend 20 yards of the field every play because there was no legit threat outside.

Game, blouses.

The Arizona friggin Cardinals gonna host the NFC championship game.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ my Cowboys jump starting this impromptu playoff runby the Eagles.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Plax hurt this team more than he knows. Man, this year could feature either the first #6 vs. #6 in the Super Bowl or perhaps an all PA Super Bowl? Could be interesting matchups.
True, don't forget a matchup between what would be an 11-8 team and a 12-7 team.

Bad game for the Giants. Worse game for the Giants coaches. They just didn't want to win today it seems.

Congrats Eagles fans

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

VS.
2ugfd5l.jpg

I can't wait!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prediction : 250 yds rushing 2 tds for Jacobs and Ward together , D steps it up at home with a hyped Giants Stadium

Giants 27
Eagles 17

roll.gif

The fact that Kurt Warner and his Cardinals have home field advantage next week with an 8-8 record is crazy.
laugh.gif

They sure are very very good home team so they are more than capable of winning next week.

But I did say whoever won this game will go the Superbowl so the eagles should handle their business.

PS: Boldin to the Giants next season.
nerd.gif

Here come the haters (Cowboys fans) entering the thread all salty. Thanks Eli!!! Pro Bowl QB my ***
I guess I'm a hater too since I was comming to say yall did your thing. NY knows how we feel but hell at least they won a SB last year.

Wow who would have even thought Arizona vs Philly
eek.gif

I believe in god now, I think Arizona is going to the Super Bowl.

Kurt's faith is proven.

Back
Top Bottom