***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

Originally Posted by DaNextGrate

RANDY MOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 TDs AND COUNTING...
Good try, champ.

slurp.gif

MAN %*%! THE PATRIOTS. I was a fan of their big run and was actually one of the few that didn't hate on what they were doing. Not anymore. I don't knowwhat it is but I guess your team just has to play them to understand. I %$*+@+% hate these dudes. Oh yea that was a bad call but I'll take it.

Randy's had a few of those coming to him this year.. i don't want to hear any complaints b/c i've seen him get away with it a lot.

Welker with a drop.. thinking those Reed shots are in his head maybe, about the same place in the field.. i told ya'll those hits are meaningful.

Now we all know Randy Moss pushes off alot but he didnt that time at least call him on it when he actually does it.

now I'm no pats fan, but how was that offensive pass interference?

I ask that because I've seen a few plays I'd call OPI in other games that wasn't called, but this is?

can we get the official rule book?

lmao.. good one kicker!

edit:
bs call on moss

dont you think moss would have complained if it wasnt the right call? I know I would...
he knew he pushed off, thats why he didnt celebrate or fight for it.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

now I'm no pats fan, but how was that offensive pass interference?

I ask that because I've seen a few plays I'd call OPI in other games that wasn't called, but this is?

can we get the official rule book?

The refs figured that since they blew a review at the end of the 2nd half to give the Eagles a call.

Plus Randy does it 95% of the time in the end-zone anyways.

"A penalty in which an offensive player significantly hinders a defensive player's opportunity to intercept a forward pass or pushes off of thedefender to give himself an advantage."

MISSED FG
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom