***Official Eagles @ Patriots on NBC SNF vol. largest spread in NFL history***

No McNabb =

Patriots - 63
Eagles - 3

laugh.gif

for the first time, i would like to see the pats blow out a team like feathers in a wind tunnel... i hate the eagles, and moss needs to do it big for myfantasy team

i hope he gets 3 TDs in this one

i still hate the patriots btw

largest spread in history until the jets of course... and i heard on the radio today, if the superbowl were to be played today, the spreads would be 17.5 vs.Dallas and 20 vs. the packers.... that's either alot of respect to the Pats, or alot of disrespect to the NFC.....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Destroyed never 2 be seen or heard by the fans who finance the sport 2 begin with?! I don't like it...separate post tho...) And there's NO amount of points scored that's gonna change it...flame me if you gotta...is what it is...
Nah no doubt, I'm not picking on YOU per say, I'm just pointing out the double standard that I see. There's a certain current baseball player that has been purposely destroyed by the media and fans, and he hasn't even been found guilty. On the other end, you got a coach that was found guilty of cheating but he gets a pass. I wonder why that is?? Anyway like you said, we'll save that for another thread, you dudes carry on.

Yes because we all know that using steroids and stealing signs are the same exact crime
laugh.gif
. Too bad the Pats don't play the 49ers, I would love to see them drop 70 onthem.

Welcome to the slaughter gentlemen.

I'm not even gonna predict a score.

I'll just sit back and watch the Brady Bunch completely dismantle another team on their way to the playoffs, and probably the SB.

smh.gif

just put in man on fire... ill be back for the second half of this slaughter.

moss better have 3 tds by then to seal the deal for my fantasy team too

asante! and its picked off. and the rout is on baby!!!!

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

Back
Top Bottom