OFFICIAL Eastbound and Down Season 4 thread

ep 6 still wasn't On Demand when I checked last night
mean.gif

Stevie was looking wild. I knew that chin wasnt gonna last.

"Fixins" 
roll.gif

KP had me dying when his kids hopped out the whip with their faces covered 

This season has been too much...was dyn at last nights ep...kenny in the wheelchair with the facemask, the dwarf he hired, treatin his kids like MJ. Was laughing the whole episode. How many more left?

Too many funny parts.

Fixins.

The dwarf.

MJ.

The presents.

The bodyguards and wilson leather.

:lol:

this season makes up for the f up that was the last season. esp stevies role

Yo son, when Kenny said stop calling April a B, I've never called your wife a B. Well, I have...then when Stevie said "well April's different, she's a white person" son I lost it. I was crying, had to watch that scene like 15 times.

The MJ jokes.

The Chin

Great episode, this season has been great. Stevie was bugging out on this one :rofl:

Might be the sleeper show of the season. Been watching it since season 1. Season 2 was hit or miss. But this season man every episode had me :rofl:
Stevie with the chin, Kenny coming in like MJ with the mask and putting blankets on his kids :rofl:
Been enjoying this more than walking dead.

There should be but I dont think so....last season was supposed to be the last but they decided to do another

Real talk, if the episode ended at the 'fade to black', I would have deemed it the best series finale of all time :rofl: . Regardless, it was the perfect ending for the show that it was.

KP gonna be missed, show brought so many lulz. Stevie has to be one of the top sidekicks in a comedy series.

Back
Top Bottom