OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

The blame is not on Lebron.
I think it's on Mike Brown, and Lebron should smack the !!** out of Mo Williams and tell him how it is. Straight up tell him that "you are not a star, you are not an all-star, you are just lucky to have been given the chance to be wide open because of me and now do your job and knock down those open threes and stop acting like the offense is running through you" Mo Williams, truly feels that he can be a dent into the opposing team when really he is just a guy that is there to fill in the spot just like he did in the the All Star. Still, I'm hoping the Cavs can bounce back because I would hate to see the fall of a great athlete...
dang dude whats wrong with you

mo is their 2nd best player, he's struggling and has zero confidence...and as a 'leader' u want lebron to blast him and tell him how much he sucks?
laugh.gif
come on bro catch a clue

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

bryanne2210 wrote:

I think it's on Mike Brown, and Lebron should smack the !!** out of Mo Williams and tell him how it is. Straight up tell him that "you are not a star, you are not an all-star, you are just lucky to have been given the chance to be wide open because of me and now do your job and knock down those open threes and stop acting like the offense is running through you" Mo Williams, truly feels that he can be a dent into the opposing team when really he is just a guy that is there to fill in the spot just like he did in the the All Star. Still, I'm hoping the Cavs can bounce back because I would hate to see the fall of a great athlete...

mo is their 2nd best player, he's struggling and has zero confidence...and as a 'leader' u want lebron to blast him and tell him how much he sucks?
laugh.gif
come on bro catch a clue

Nah.. Bron won't tell him directly that he sucks.. But he'll have his own way of saying it.. By leaving Cleveland.

laugh.gif
come on bro catch a clue

He has "zero confidence" after being humbled last night....he had a ton of swagger/bravado going into this series....

Delonte' West > Mo Williams.

Been that way all year.

Mo is more of a chuck then 'Lonte is, so he gets more points and more exposure.

laugh.gif
come on bro catch a clue
roll.gif
laugh.gif
That's right, that's what he is and he should try to play like one !!!
Maybe, if the "King" blast him then maybe he'll play like the 2nd best player. See,anybody in the Cavs can easily score because Lebron makes iteasy for them but they have to knock down shots. The offense flows through Lebron and nobody else, if you try to change that than things don't look right.Notice, most of the time Lebron gets the ball on top of the key it results into something positive. Mo can create his own shot when Lebron is sitting down butwhen he is on the floor run the offense through him and stop trying to create your own space when clearly you can only get it through the King.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Delonte' West > Mo Williams.

Been that way all year.

Mo is more of a chuck then 'Lonte is, so he gets more points and more exposure.
so damn true.
plus Delonte is doing a hell of a job on Defense right now and its getting overlooked b/c no one else besides him and Lebron are doing %#$$.

Ok. After hitting the post limit last night, I wanted to put my final thoughts on this game.

!st off hats off to the Magic and more specifically D12 for coming of age last night, with the way he was shying away from the ball at the end of the 4th qtrand the way the rest of Orlando was trying to set the Guiness World Record for most threes within 2 minutes, I thought the Magic were going to blow a goldenopportunity, but Lewis made a heck of a shot.

In OT Dwight showed flashes of the dominant force he can become, he demanded the ball and it didn't help that Varaejo didn't realize that he's notexactly Steve Nash at the line and let him dunk 3 times w/o fouling him. Skip to My Lou and Rashard were great as well in the 2nd half, and once again Hedo wasabout to give the game away with his horrible shot selection and TOs. We'll see if the Magic have the killer instinct to close this out on Thursday.

As for the Cavs, the last 20 or so pages have been comedy, but on the real tip, Bron has done everything to give his opportunity a team to win. He definitelydeserves some of the blame though, you CANNOT have 7 critical turnovers in the 4th qtr and OT like he did. For the 1st time ever, he looked fatigued. I wasshocked when that 3 pointer at the buzzer didn't go in.

Mo Williams, don't really have anything to say other than don't write checks your %!% can't cash. Dude performed a disappearing act without any ofthe Magic's assistance and I admit I was cracking up at his postgame interview in the lockeroom on TNT. And finally, like I said when that fraud Mike Brownwon the COTY, LeBron coaches that team, dude hasn't made any adjustments at all, Magic run maybe 3 different plays the entire game and he still doesn'tknow what to do.

In this series, I don't think it's over, but it's definitely on life support. If the league doesn't rescind Dwight's technical, I would beABSOLUTELY SHOCKED if he somehow doesn't get his 7th technical next game (suspending him for a potential Game 6), the Cavs will try to entice him to do soor he'll be called on some BS elbow with Varajeo flopping like he got sniped. I know it's sad to expect crap like this to happen, but with $tern nobodyknows. Orlando can't have the thought that hey we are up 3-1 and if we don't get Game 5, we get to go back to Amway to close it out cause that dudeBron is on the other side and I think you'd want to finish him off as soon as possible.

Great game, entertaining series and I'm expecting the same for Game 5.

I already know Dwight is getting his 7th tech next game if the league doesn't rescind the 6th (which they should and it would be shady as hell if theydidn't)......Stern could care less about the integrity of the game...its a bad economy and he wants all the ad revenue from a Clev vs La final

see what happens when another player who is NOT the star makes guarantee?....it puts pressure on them to step up even bigger...in this case its Lebron...hegets the blame for this not mo not delonte and not big z...Lebron gets the hate...its Lebrons team...no matter what

but with that said...no one can count out the cavs there is still more basketball to play...the magic havent done anything yet except for a 3-1 lead thatsit...now they have to keep that confidence going into cleveland for game 5...i can still see this game going 7...a lot of funny stuff can happen when stern isthe commish

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

ANYONE HEARD FROM ALLEN,BELLE and OC?
well, lets see....

I wasn't around nor did I post about Game 2...so take that crap somewhere else.

don't inlcude me with those clowns, especially when I could give two *!+%% about that TEAM.

Now..

despite LeBron's numbers...he didn;'t play well. He just wasn't 'there' last night. Worst game I've seen from him this playoffs,really.

I have no problem saying that. I've never not been able to decipher his performances. It's just they've always been great lately.

Mike Brown is a joke and a clown. So is everyone else on that team. Their athleticism is still NOTHING, nobody can create their own shot. And now they have noclue how to play defense.

Orlando has been great though, that gets lost in all of this.

anywho, time to start up the LBJ to NYK campaign again.

*with one more loss, fire Danny Ferry IMMEDIATELY.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

ANYONE HEARD FROM ALLEN,BELLE and OC?
well, lets see....

I wasn't around nor did I post about Game 2...so take that crap somewhere else.

don't inlcude me with those clowns, especially when I could give two *!+%% about that TEAM.

Now..

despite LeBron's numbers...he didn;'t play well. He just wasn't 'there' last night. Worst game I've seen from him this playoffs, really.

I have no problem saying that. I've never not been able to decipher his performances. It's just they've always been great lately.

Mike Brown is a joke and a clown. So is everyone else on that team. Their athleticism is still NOTHING, nobody can create their own shot. And now they have no clue how to play defense.

Orlando has been great though, that gets lost in all of this.

anywho, time to start up the LBJ to NYK campaign again.

*with one more loss, fire Danny Ferry IMMEDIATELY.
Thank you, for clearing that up !!! Cleveland is a one man army but an army that is hard to beat when they are on. And also, tell me why MikeBrown doesn't have an answer to A MAN that is ripping his bench alone *hints Pietrus*

Originally Posted by tomislav

LET'S CHECK IN WITH THE WORLD RENOWN EXPERTS

2efucqs.jpg

Man, harsh.
laugh.gif

Great game last night, I honestly thought that final shot was going in. No lie, I thought it would be all net.

I would not be stunned to see the Cavs come back and win. They win game 5, get their confidence up, they been right there both games in Orlando, steal onethere, game 7 on their home court, it could happen.

I haven't seen anything to lead me to beleive that, the Cavs just do not match up with these guys, but Bron is that good, he could find a way. Getting acheap tech on D12 could help.
nerd.gif

are people in here actually doing such?

It's first and foremost Danny Ferry, followed by Mike Brown (once post season hits) and then the role players.

LeBron takes a BIT more of responsibility for last night's loss...but he's not in a situation to succeed at the highest level, and never has been.

It's sad I have to harp on the same things as last post season, but you have the best open court player possibly ever and you wana play ugly Knicks of the90's type ball. Times have changed. wake up.

I was fooled this year with the team beating up on everyone in the regular season, well...now they got hit and can't throw a punch back. Ferry andBrown....They made their bed, now they gota lay in it.

Is the game 1 thread still around? Deleted or just locked? I'd like to see some difference in some of you guys' remarks regarding the Cavs role players
laugh.gif

the Cavs have a decent team it's just that the Magic are better.

things like 7 turnovers is why I say Lebron just isn't *there* yet. He has plenty of time in this league however.

With Dwight having 6 techs, I bet every shoe in my closet he gets a phanton tech call next game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

You guys think Ferry and Brown are regretting not trading Wally for another offensive weapon?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only everytime they look down the bench and see his sry $+%
laugh.gif

aww man they need to send wally n z away n bring back Drew Gooden and anybodyyyy, all they need is one player that can consistantly hit a jump shot

Back
Top Bottom