OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

hey true 3 blue, check out the "Coach of the Year"..
laugh.gif

28lyo39.jpg

its the final possession of the game, and this clown is running around panicking while his assistant draws up the play
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

My thoughts from the other thread...

You guys are acting like we have gotten our teeth kicked in by like 19 points... Bad matchups, sure. Can Orlando beat us? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

In game 2 if I recall, Orlando led for what, about 15 seconds of Game 2? I believe they took an 86-84 lead, and Mo came down and hit a jumper to tie it back up. Their second lead lasted one whole second.

That whole, "if LeBron doesn't hit that shot, we're down 3-0" can go either way. That quote is BS in my opinion.

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn't they pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Let's see what happens in Game 5. We are a bounce away from being up 2-1. Things average out. 58% free throw shooters shoot 58% in the long run. 66-win teams that never lost more than 2 in a row over 90 games don't usually drop three of four.

I watched a Boston defense NOT defend the three any better than us (Perkins did a better job on Howard than we are doing, but the 3-point line was still wide open) and watched Orlando toss up brick after brick. 6-24, 6-27.....etc and things are just evening out. The other night's game was there for the taking, and I'm PISSED we didn't get it.

We've seen regular season LeBron and we've seen playoff LeBron. Tonight, you'll see "Must-win" Lebron - the Game 5 in Detroit LeBron, the Game 7 in Boston LeBron.

I'm not saying we need 45-50 points since we don't. But, those two games, I saw an intensity I haven't seen in any other game he's played - and he was great.

NEVER count out the team with the best player.

roll.gif

he really, really put his heart into it. too bad he prolly looking like mo williams during that interview, feeling stupid, beaten and bummed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif

28lyo39.jpg

its the final possession of the game, and this clown is running around panicking while his assistant draws up the play
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
dont see much panic?

anyone got Brons babymama during his FTs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

You guys are acting like we have gotten our teeth kicked in by like 19 points... Bad matchups, sure. Can Orlando beat us? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

In game 2 if I recall, Orlando led for what, about 15 seconds of Game 2? I believe they took an 86-84 lead, and Mo came down and hit a jumper to tie it back up. Their second lead lasted one whole second.

That whole, "if LeBron doesn't hit that shot, we're down 3-0" can go either way. That quote is BS in my opinion.

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn't they pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Let's see what happens in Game 5. We are a bounce away from being up 2-1. Things average out. 58% free throw shooters shoot 58% in the long run. 66-win teams that never lost more than 2 in a row over 90 games don't usually drop three of four.

I watched a Boston defense NOT defend the three any better than us (Perkins did a better job on Howard than we are doing, but the 3-point line was still wide open) and watched Orlando toss up brick after brick. 6-24, 6-27.....etc and things are just evening out. The other night's game was there for the taking, and I'm PISSED we didn't get it.

We've seen regular season LeBron and we've seen playoff LeBron. Tonight, you'll see "Must-win" Lebron - the Game 5 in Detroit LeBron, the Game 7 in Boston LeBron.

I'm not saying we need 45-50 points since we don't. But, those two games, I saw an intensity I haven't seen in any other game he's played - and he was great.

roll.gif

he really, really put his heart into it. too bad he prolly looking like mo williams during that interview, feeling stupid, beaten and bummed
frown.gif

laugh.gif

28lyo39.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
Yo i hate this man with a passion

The L needs to release a statement about his D cause I think he playing a lil to tight at times during games. Dude is always swiping at Pietrus on those corner3's

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

roll.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

28lyo39.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
anybody know who the guy in the gold jacket is dude is at every NBA playoff game pay attention. Everytime im at staples i see him last time he hadon this ugly *+* silver outfit wandering around down town LA after the game
nerd.gif

Mike Brown sucks as a coach, he doesn't make any adjustments. I've said it years ago, he only has a job because Lebron is so coachable. Why would youhave lebron on Skip? You have your best defender on the 4th option. They said so that lebron can float and help, well you can float and help with 4 perimetershooters, that's why they've been scrambling all series. They need to need to put Bron on Hedo. Don't help on dwight, give him his 30 pts, or gethim in foul trouble. Cause every time they have a lead, Magic cut it down in no time with their 3's. Deny the 3's and you're pretty much matchingpoints straight up.

But I truely believe they can come back in this series, and i'm not thinking like a fan either. All starts with a win in cleveland, then a close game inorlando, and then a game of hearts in Cleveland again.

Cot damn post limit.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ downtown

He has to be one of the biggest jokes to the Coach of the Year award. Fitting that he wins that and Mo Williams is an 'All Star'. The nerve he had togo off on that rampage because he wasn't voted in initially.

I havent felt this bad for a player since Kobe in the 06 season... Bron and Wade really need to hook up in 2010 and dominate
pimp.gif

I really think the Cavs cursing through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs have hurt them. Lebron's supporting cast is MIA. Mo Williams is playing like LO has been playing during this series.
stop exaggerating
you damn well know the lakers would beat almost anyone if odom scores 18 (williams) and some other player scored (17)
add the 12 and 9 from ilgauskas and varejao

both benches suck +%% offensively but EVERY cavs player BRINGS IT EVERY GAME ON DEFENSE

cavs defense is EXCELLENT...today was just an ungodly shooting performance by the magic
they have to be one of the best 3 point shooting teams of all time

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

D12s been lurkin in the background since Beijing

us-team-kobe-bryant-and-lebron-james.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kobe: "How do i look?"

lebron: "Great, here let me fix this one thing for u...."

kobe: "Thanks..."

12: "Guys, yo we got some more season to play."

cleveland sux!

laugh.gif

somebody needs to make a .gif when rafer banked it on lebron's face and also that playground type layup on the king

didn't go through this whole thread, but did anybody come up with the rafer alston giggle video/gif?

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

roll.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom