Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Damn, amazing shot.

Magic were still in the game, but you cant trade baskets like that. That 3 was really demoralizing.

this is the series where not having Jameer is gonna kill them...the Cavs wouldve had no answer for that.

laugh.gif
at all the Lakers fans in here complaining about calls. They werentcomplaining when Birdman got fouled at the end of game last night

LeBron is the greatest player of all time. I love dropping statements like this, because if you deny it, he'll just continue to prove it more and more eachyear.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Don't compare this dude to Tim Hardaway ...

roll.gif
calm down bruh.. im pretty sure he compared the type of shot to timmy.
Mo Williams and Tim Hardaway don't belong in the same sentence fam .
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2e4gpy8.jpg

Half time
Cleveland Fouls 8
Orlando Fouls 7

Cleveland attempted free throws 9
Orlando attempted free throws 8

NBA IS FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

laugh.gif
at all the Lakers fans in here complaining about calls. They werent complaining when Birdman got fouled at the end of game last night

I'm a Laker fan and that isn't as bad as when Kobe got slapped around by Melo, or when Billups stepped on the line?
Again, I am no Lebron or Cavs hater and I truly believe that Lebron has surpassed Kobe (I am a Kobe fan) and is lighting it up tonight but those calls (ornon-calls) were horrid.
Seriously now, someone has to be a voice of reason here, a lot of those calls and non-calls in the first half are very questionable.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

3 ball is the great equalizer though.

The Magic are not out of it.

Cavs have to continue to flop & get favourable and frankly unnecessary treatment by the refs play tight defense on a string.
FIXED.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

the cavs locked chip when they got home court

they have always gotten away with !#+% there even when they were garbage
smh.gif

u mad?

The refs didn't dictate that first half.

Flat Out better basketball by Cleveland on both ends of the floor did.

There were 2/3 questionable calls.

Y'all OD'n.

Back
Top Bottom