Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

eek.gif
@ that transformers commercial

I hate Cleveland with every ounce of my being and wish nothing but death and destruction for this franchise...

... but the refs had absolutely nothing to do with that first half. Questionable calls happen every game, and there was *maybe* 2 of them and neither of themwere THAT serious.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

2e4gpy8.jpg

Half time
Cleveland Fouls 8
Orlando Fouls 7

Cleveland attempted free throws 9
Orlando attempted free throws 8

NBA IS FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, you are so blind right now. The Cavs foul should have been way more than that if they were all called.
Think about it, Cavs had less fouls but shot more free throw. Two of the offensive foul on Dwight was ridiculous and the 3rd call where Dwight barely touchedLebron was almost bogus.
laugh.gif

^ I think they were both pretty serious to get Dwights 2nd & 3rd fouls.

No ones arguing that Cleveland deservedly leads, but even you guys have to admit the reffing has sucked. It's simply unacceptable to have those kind ofcalls int he conference finals.

Im pretty sure Cleveland will take this game if they dont do anything idiotic the next half. Orlando will have to have a better start in Game 2 or R.IP.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The refs didn't dictate that first half.

Flat Out better basketball by Cleveland on both ends of the floor did.

There were 2/3 questionable calls.

Y'all OD'n.
and all of those questionable fouls just "happened" to be on ORLs best player.. how is putting Howard on the bench not dictating thehalf?

laugh.gif

At some people saying 2-3 questionable fouls. All those questionable fouls took Howard out of the game, the guy who scored half of the Magics points.
Think about how important those "questionable" calls are.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I hate Cleveland with every ounce of my being and wish nothing but death and destruction for this franchise...

... but the refs had absolutely nothing to do with that first half. Questionable calls happen every game, and there was *maybe* 2 of them and neither of them were THAT serious.

laugh.gif
why do you hate Cleveland so much? What did the city ever do to you?...Anyways, your 2nd point is money...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The refs didn't dictate that first half.

Flat Out better basketball by Cleveland on both ends of the floor did.

There were 2/3 questionable calls.

Y'all OD'n.

2-3 questionable calls makes a 12 point lead (minus the shot by Mo) a 6-8 point lead possibly. Flat Out better basketball? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom