Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goddamn...im listening to this album and i cant help but think this album is straight stadium status; no love, space bound, going through changes, love the way you lie - with the samples/hooks and everything. the direction he took with this album
pimp.gif

Can anyone pm me a link by chance? I am on my droid and can't dl it right now, but will be on my cpu tomorrow to get it. Just wanna have a link ready to go tomrrow!

Can anyone pm me a link by chance? I am on my droid and can't dl it right now, but will be on my cpu tomorrow to get it. Just wanna have a link ready to go tomrrow!

Of course the lyrics are there, but I was expecting wayyyyyyyy better beats. Hooks are garbage too, we'll see if I purchase on RD

Based on the jump in pages and skimming the last few the album leaked.

So what's the general opinion about the album?

I'm tempted to "search" for it myself but I think I'll hold on til the 22nd.

album is pretty dope..... you can see he actually put his heart out to the material he made.... will definetely cop
pimp.gif

album is dope.... u can see he put his heart and soul in most the tracks, i will definetely cop this album when it drops
pimp.gif

Fiiire.
Cold Wind Blows is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almost Famous
eek.gif
, So Bad, No Love, and Cold Wind Blows are my favorite songs after 1 listen through the album.

Fiiire.
Cold Wind Blows is just 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almost Famous
eek.gif
, So Bad, No Love, and Cold Wind Blows are my favorite songs after 1 listen through the album.

album goes hard....  he sounds more alive than ever....will definetely cop when it drops

This album is crazy, only made it up to "Space Bound"...completely blown away the entire time while sitting there listening. Only song I wasn't a feeling was "No Love". Wayne doing those adlibs and martian effects in the background was BEYOND annoying 

I don't even mess with Em like that but some of the songs I've been hearing got me willing to listen to this album...

First and foremost.... 
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
 thats kind of the range of emotions that I went through listening to this album. Dude is an absolute BEAST on the mic. 
No Love might be my favorite song. Both of them kill it, but Em....wow...

[font=Times, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Second off, I guess it's fair to say that the HHG review was BS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

eek.gif
For the most part Marshall delivered. I didn't buy Relapse but will definitely buy this. Worth the money for the fact this is going to be my main coping tool for the next few months. Thanks Em for finally getting it together.

Back
Top Bottom