Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

He's just lying all over this album.. cuz he has no real life to talk about..

Only weirdo nerds like Eminem now.. Im not talking out my butt neither.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

Somewhat agree with this post..

I won't buy "Recovery", but download it when higher quality grouprips drop on the release date..

love the way you lie is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

You wanna know why I always thought he was wack and why ppl think he sucks now. Cuz his personality is boring and his character is corny and dislikable. He is a techniqually awesome rapper. But has no real substance. If you have a great personality it doesn't make you a good rapper but ppl would be more interested to hear what you have to say.

Back in the day he was on drugs and was exciting. Ppl were shocked to hear what he's gonna say and do next like DMX. Now he's just saying stupid stuff to be a parody of what he used to be or be like lil wayne. Alot of punchlines on this like hes trying hard to prove to ppl he's good. Like he has no confidence in himself... You just cant respect someone that's trying to spill his soul and still doesn't know what hes talking about.

When I hear these kids listening to that chop ppl up eminem music I get scared.. cuz they look mad Virginia Tech

I won't buy "Recovery", but download it when higher quality grouprips drop on the release date..
How are you gonna call someone's personality boring and corny when you're a Drake fan?

Seduction is my favorite track. Finding out Boi-1da produced it makes it that much better.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Is it a coincidence that the two songs I dislike are produced by Dr. Dre? 
nerd.gif
I dunno man. So Bad is one of my favorite tracks

Best Em showing this CD since TES, IMO.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

How are you gonna call someone's personality boring and corny when you're a Drake fan?

girls, money, liquor, and weed > whatever the hell eminem raps about

Originally Posted by franchise3

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Duh 
laugh.gif
, that aint sayin much

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

ThatDudeChris wrote:

girls, money, liquor, and weed > whatever the hell eminem raps about

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Originally Posted by franchise3

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Duh 
laugh.gif
, that aint sayin much

Thing is though, unlike a lot of people in this thread, I thought Relapse was trash. No need to even talk about Encore.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Damn Kind OF WISH he went at Wayne & Kanye

why? he woulda got his @@* handed to him like he said...
To See how Wayne & Kanye would Respond in a song format.

now you know damn well even your hatin +@! doesnt believe that ... en was being real nice with that line ...
laugh.gif

if you walk into best buy or wherever and have to decide on either buying TML or Recovery and you pick TML ... I feel sorry for your mudda ...

tml is better imo... but to be fair i havnt heard recovery in the car so thats not the final thought

Em has lost it and i dont think he can recover and get back to his old form... Too much yelling on the tracks and it gets very hard on the ears throughout the album... I cant believe i like wayne verse better on an em collab... I like Not Afraid, 25 to life, Cinderall Man and No Love so far but thank me laker has like 7 jammers.... To be fair tho u cant really compare the albums because drake joint is like a r&b/rap album and even tho em prolly singing just as much lol his is a strictly rap album..

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

now you know damn well even your hatin +@! doesnt believe that ... en was being real nice with that line ...
laugh.gif
he said he couldnt even think of a punchline... what the hell was he goin to do?

stop stanning...

Back
Top Bottom