Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

"*$###!+ right I got my gun, semi cartermatic." - Lil Wayne No Love. 
pimp.gif

Almost Famous, is that a sample?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i dont think a stan would understand why someone doesnt like the album...

A stan this, a stan that.
No.

It's the fact that Eminem gets the MOST hate here because he also gets one of the MOST respect here.

Big woops, he sings here and there. Does that really touch a nerve to some of you people?

If something so small angers you......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

blows my mind that people say it has "no replay value" when it leaked so recently

do you listen to music or just skim through it?

i'm buying both Recovery & TML
but how you gonna point out the same subject matter on Drake and not Eminem on recovery???

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This will do an easy 750k first week.
no it won't. i've yet to hear not afraid on the radio, nor are there any ads for it around. the reason c3 did a mill was cause wayne, whether you like him or hate him, had a buzz about the album, delayed multi times, tons of free music, and 3 singles getting massive play on top 40 radio. that being said

em>wayne in every single matter except catalog size

Originally Posted by Star Scream

I rate album 9/10.
Only 1 song I dont like which is seduction.
that's crazy, seduction is probably my favorite on it
laugh.gif
. i guess everyone is different tho.

the production overall  to me is meh, but maybe i need to spin it a little more. it's definitely way better than Relapse.

Originally Posted by Baller23217

blows my mind that people say it has "no replay value" when it leaked so recently

do you listen to music or just skim through it?

Exactly, it's been out less than 24 HOURS and critics already deem it "no replay value"

uhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

album full of "Forever" and "Drop the World" verses

That's totally true, and with everybody agreeing that he killed/had the best verses on those songs, where is there room for people to say this work isn't sufficient?

i would like to dropkick every single hater in here. i would honestly love to go through your libraries just to see what kind music you fools "listen" to. he has a nice message for critics on the LP and i hope you all heard it.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

its the wack %%+ flow and what is he rapping about? being a good rapper? wow!

Dude, the most reoccurring question regarding you is as follows; If you don't like the subject matter he raps about, why do you listen to his music?

I hate what gucci mane raps about, do you see me in his threads bashing him?

Eminem isn't a money, cars, girls, fame type of rapper, never has, never will be.  Clearly that is what you want to hear in a song, knowing you will NEVER, EVER......EV-ER get that from Eminem, what is the thought process (for you) behind listening to his music and expecting to like it?

Album was disappointed to say the least. I expected an album like this before I heard Not a Afraid, but after I heard that song, I was hoping for something epic.

Back
Top Bottom