Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

^^when my ref schedule isn't as bz on a Saturday I'm in LGA for the next ballin session and I'm gonna play...sorry if they don't let ringers play...

^^when my ref schedule isn't as bz on a Saturday I'm in LGA for the next ballin session and I'm gonna play...sorry if they don't let ringers play...

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ I'm bout to get there too Fresh....

Btw I already ran thru 3 limits for those who ordered I'm shipping out Mon...

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend their 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck.Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

??? Finishline doesnt get kobes?

My bad, I meant footaction.

Originally Posted by Alex23

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend their 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck.Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

??? Finishline doesnt get kobes?

My bad, I meant footaction.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bigsupa wrote:

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend THIER 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck. Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

NAH I DONT WORK THERE...I JUST GOT PPL IN 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS WHO TAKE CARE OF ME...WE HAVE SOME SORT OF ARRANGEMENT THAT HAS WORKED OVER A YEAR NOW.

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THE WORKERS AT THE STORE THERE WERE EASE DROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATIONS SEEING WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE IF MY MAN TAPPED OUT SO THEY CAN HELP ME OUT....THATS WHEN ONE DUDE SAID $30 FOR A PAIR 09s AND KOBE 5s I WAS LIKE
indifferent.gif

I DID SEE THE SAME DUDE BANG SOME LADY FOR $50 FOR SOME 24/7s...HE TOLD  HER HE WAS GONNA SAVE HER SOME MONEY...BY DROPPING THE PRICE TO $130 INSTEAD OF $160 BUT SHE HAD TO PAY CASH & HIS MGR HAD TO KEEP THE RECEIPT CUZ IT WAS A "SPECIAL DISCOUNT" SHE THOUGHT SHE GOT HOOKED UP & HE MADE OUT WITH $50...PLAYING WITH FIRE IS CRAZY...SHE COULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERCOVER FTL EMPLOYEE...SMH

i'm mad that i wasn't in ny during the 50% because the blk red foams were good to go, but dude tried something similar on me but i told him i knew his discount was 30% off but i wouldn't mind giving him a tip in return for helping me out and taking money off my purchase, which he did and i took care of him and now i got connects in both cali and new york so im happy with that move, hopefully there's another 50% before the months over but i doubt that will happen.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bigsupa wrote:

And SMH at dudes riding me @ QCM then asking if I can spend THIER 50 also...then ask for $30 a shoe...its a 50 not a 20 buddy....

You work at QCM ftl ? I've probably seen you then. I go there all the time. I went in there on Friday with no luck. Props to everyone who got theirs. My connect at 42street was mia. Finishline had a rack of Kobe 5's all at 99.99. I'm sure some people came up over there. Damn.

NAH I DONT WORK THERE...I JUST GOT PPL IN 4 DIFFERENT SPOTS WHO TAKE CARE OF ME...WE HAVE SOME SORT OF ARRANGEMENT THAT HAS WORKED OVER A YEAR NOW.

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THE WORKERS AT THE STORE THERE WERE EASE DROPPING ON OUR CONVERSATIONS SEEING WHAT WE NEEDED TO SEE IF MY MAN TAPPED OUT SO THEY CAN HELP ME OUT....THATS WHEN ONE DUDE SAID $30 FOR A PAIR 09s AND KOBE 5s I WAS LIKE
indifferent.gif

I DID SEE THE SAME DUDE BANG SOME LADY FOR $50 FOR SOME 24/7s...HE TOLD  HER HE WAS GONNA SAVE HER SOME MONEY...BY DROPPING THE PRICE TO $130 INSTEAD OF $160 BUT SHE HAD TO PAY CASH & HIS MGR HAD TO KEEP THE RECEIPT CUZ IT WAS A "SPECIAL DISCOUNT" SHE THOUGHT SHE GOT HOOKED UP & HE MADE OUT WITH $50...PLAYING WITH FIRE IS CRAZY...SHE COULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERCOVER FTL EMPLOYEE...SMH

i'm mad that i wasn't in ny during the 50% because the blk red foams were good to go, but dude tried something similar on me but i told him i knew his discount was 30% off but i wouldn't mind giving him a tip in return for helping me out and taking money off my purchase, which he did and i took care of him and now i got connects in both cali and new york so im happy with that move, hopefully there's another 50% before the months over but i doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom