Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

If true, imma use my $30 off coupon too.

Im sure you couldnt combine discounts that would be crazy though if you could. I mean in a good way.
But yeah Im hearing this Friday and Saturday that would be so great if they did the 50 this Friday and Saturday all I want is the playoff ix's that is all. Two pair actually.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

If true, imma use my $30 off coupon too.

Im sure you couldnt combine discounts that would be crazy though if you could. I mean in a good way.
But yeah Im hearing this Friday and Saturday that would be so great if they did the 50 this Friday and Saturday all I want is the playoff ix's that is all. Two pair actually.

HMMMMMM....I HAVENT RECEIVED A CALL YET...MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME INVESTIGATING RESEARCH...

EDIT****

CONFIRMED...NO EXCLUSIONS YET...

HMMMMMM....I HAVENT RECEIVED A CALL YET...MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOME INVESTIGATING RESEARCH...

EDIT****

CONFIRMED...NO EXCLUSIONS YET...

This would be perfect especially because school bout to start back for me. As in school I mean college lol

This would be perfect especially because school bout to start back for me. As in school I mean college lol

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

First, it isn't to soon for a 50, they were doing them once a month last year, and there was one last year during this coming weekend, and they WILL be running one again this Friday and Saturday ( 27th & 28th).  Sorry, the exclusion list hasn't been released yet, but it will probably look something like this : Excluded: All AF1's, Hyperfuse, Air max 24-7 (black/silver only), Airmax 2010, Griffey anthracite/hot red restocks, Reebok Zigs, Runtones, and Easytones, Sketchers shapeups, Skull Candy, and multiple offers...And lastly, to the dude who said he is gonna use his $30 off coupon also, you gotta be kidding right?  IT AIN'T HAPPENING...you got a better chance of meeting Tupac.

Back
Top Bottom