Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

97 Uptempos? already hit outlets for cheap tho... you could do a phone order on those^ 69.99 ( I think)

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Damn you FTL! I've got textbooks to buy but eff it I'm going in (once again)...

I Feel u Fam
tired.gif

Gonna Front to the fam like i got no dough, say i spent it all on vaca in New York....first thing Friday I'm Going INNNNNN and just leaving the bags in the trunk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Damn you FTL! I've got textbooks to buy but eff it I'm going in (once again)...

I Feel u Fam
tired.gif

Gonna Front to the fam like i got no dough, say i spent it all on vaca in New York....first thing Friday I'm Going INNNNNN and just leaving the bags in the trunk 
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

97 Uptempos? already hit outlets for cheap tho... you could do a phone order on those^ 69.99 ( I think)
If they are 69.99 I will surely call them now.

And the foamposites pro are available to buy on footlocker.com now. Idk how one would be able to use the discount on these but Id try to find a way lol

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

If they are 69.99 I will surely call them now.

And the foamposites pro are available to buy on footlocker.com now. Idk how one would be able to use the discount on these but Id try to find a way lol

damn i'm in new york and all my steady hookups are in cali. F it, im going to every footlocker, footaction, and champs this weekend with cash in hand ready to make a deal

damn i'm in new york and all my steady hookups are in cali. F it, im going to every footlocker, footaction, and champs this weekend with cash in hand ready to make a deal

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

hopefully the hyperfuse are not excluded, if not cue Bigsupa's Van Damme gif

IF SO AQUA's BRASIL's & PR's WILL BE COPPED...AND I WILL BE..
van_damn_friday.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

hopefully the hyperfuse are not excluded, if not cue Bigsupa's Van Damme gif

IF SO AQUA's BRASIL's & PR's WILL BE COPPED...AND I WILL BE..
van_damn_friday.gif

Back
Top Bottom