Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

LMAO @ "Lebron licensed & branded product".

Nobody wants his garbage anyhow.

Barkley exposed this dude.

On the real, every colorway of the Jordan Team Strong will come home with me.

Best retro this year, haters!

LMAO @ "Lebron licensed & branded product".

Nobody wants his garbage anyhow.

Barkley exposed this dude.

On the real, every colorway of the Jordan Team Strong will come home with me.

Best retro this year, haters!

This is an honest question are the foamposites excluded? I know they are all on preorder but I just wanted to know. Im sorry please dont flag me my computer acts up everytime I try to post the site goes white screen and then it repost things twice. I am really sorry.

This is an honest question are the foamposites excluded? I know they are all on preorder but I just wanted to know. Im sorry please dont flag me my computer acts up everytime I try to post the site goes white screen and then it repost things twice. I am really sorry.

This is an honest question are the foamposites excluded? I know they are all on preorder but I just wanted to know.

This is an honest question are the foamposites excluded? I know they are all on preorder but I just wanted to know.

WHEN I GET THERE LATER I WILL IF THEY STILL GOT...

I WAS ABLE TO GRAB SOME STUFF AND PUT IT ON HOLD IN BOXES PPL WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you know i had to get a creep shot

roll.gif
 girl in the zebra fit was straight snooki'd out with her orange tan

I WAS ABLE TO GRAB SOME STUFF AND PUT IT ON HOLD IN BOXES PPL WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you know i had to get a creep shot

roll.gif
 girl in the zebra fit was straight snooki'd out with her orange tan

i went last night started puttin stuff on hold so when i get there later its Hi heres your $ then bye!!

i went last night started puttin stuff on hold so when i get there later its Hi heres your $ then bye!!

Yo supa, you're openingup your own store? Lol. They had to breakout the hand truck for him. Props to you homie. That's a man with a plan

Yo supa, you're openingup your own store? Lol. They had to breakout the hand truck for him. Props to you homie. That's a man with a plan

Originally Posted by bigsupa

smh.gif

no joda loco! pero que la vaina tuya?

smh.gif

no joda loco! pero que la vaina tuya?

^^they are NOT excluded then again they don't drop till next weekend

mmmmmmm but if you can order them now why not be able to get some kind of discount on right?

^^they are NOT excluded then again they don't drop till next weekend

mmmmmmm but if you can order them now why not be able to get some kind of discount on right?

Back
Top Bottom