Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^ yea u right but it don't work like that for them its weak I know

Its definitely weak but do you think they will be able to get the regular discount off them today?

Its definitely weak but do you think they will be able to get the regular discount off them today?

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

Most likely not.

Most likely not.

YES! Another pair of Infs, Ravens Deions, V.Red VI's, White/black IX's, rev. Grape 95, CB 94's and prob a pair of 24/7's.

YES! Another pair of Infs, Ravens Deions, V.Red VI's, White/black IX's, rev. Grape 95, CB 94's and prob a pair of 24/7's.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Most likely not.
#Tragic lol
Okay..how are you going to use a 30% off discount or an Employee Appreciation discount on a product that has not released in stores? That just doesn't isn't logical..think about it..

Originally Posted by djeo23

Most likely not.
#Tragic lol
Okay..how are you going to use a 30% off discount or an Employee Appreciation discount on a product that has not released in stores? That just doesn't isn't logical..think about it..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

bc footlocker has some stuck up employees that no one wants to buy stuff from (not say all but every store i run into they got at least 2 and 1 manager that think they are high and mighty) which is why i rather buy my stuff at footaction or champs.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

bc footlocker has some stuck up employees that no one wants to buy stuff from (not say all but every store i run into they got at least 2 and 1 manager that think they are high and mighty) which is why i rather buy my stuff at footaction or champs.

Damn couldn't have come at a worst time...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom