Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

As of 9:15...the offical list does not include infrareds on the exclusions list...I here the "offical" list may be updated in the AM...keep the faith boys...it wouldn't be out of the ordinary...when the carnivores dropped they were excluded from every spot except Champs so it's still possible...I hear they may still be a go cause FL's infrareds numbers are very low...so if your spot has them they have very limited numbers...So call around now..or hit your local spot as soon as they open...from what I'm told employees got mad stock on hold...if you wait till anything after 4 5 you might be SOL if they are a go

some kobes (homes, pops, inlines, vdays) are 100 at footaction. what are the chances that they are still the same price tomorrow?

some kobes (homes, pops, inlines, vdays) are 100 at footaction. what are the chances that they are still the same price tomorrow?

I knew they were going to revise the FTL list.  It was too good to be true.  And I wanted some AM 2010s too.
smh.gif

I knew they were going to revise the FTL list.  It was too good to be true.  And I wanted some AM 2010s too.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

I'm keeping my hopes up as well, need to double up on some for $50

I'm keeping my hopes up as well, need to double up on some for $50

better get there early. Store near me still has the Nubuck 12's on sale for 89 could use a 2nd pair for the 50%

better get there early. Store near me still has the Nubuck 12's on sale for 89 could use a 2nd pair for the 50%

better get there early. store near me as the Nubuck 12's still in store wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair for the 50% mad I didn't cop 2 earlier on

better get there early. store near me as the Nubuck 12's still in store wouldn't mind getting a 2nd pair for the 50% mad I didn't cop 2 earlier on

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Infrareds might be copped.
This if I can find a connect.
Dang thekckid I thought the 12's were all gone

How does this work though? Can you pay @ the counter/get the shoes right there or have to meet up and reimburse the connect later?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Infrareds might be copped.
This if I can find a connect.
Dang thekckid I thought the 12's were all gone

How does this work though? Can you pay @ the counter/get the shoes right there or have to meet up and reimburse the connect later?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom