Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

just got back from FTL and yes, infrared 90s are excluded. copped neon 24/7s, 2 pairs of am 09s (finally
smile.gif
), hella no-show ankle socks and fitteds. going back when i get off to go in some more.
pimp.gif

just got back from FTL and yes, infrared 90s are excluded. copped neon 24/7s, 2 pairs of am 09s (finally
smile.gif
), hella no-show ankle socks and fitteds. going back when i get off to go in some more.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

smile.gif
pimp.gif

which colours did you pick up in the am2009?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

smile.gif
pimp.gif

which colours did you pick up in the am2009?

i was soooo hurt today trying to scoop up some infrared 90s SMH!!!!! but its ok ill wait another 50 to cop finally copped my kobe V (home CW) on sale too for a 100 with discount 55 plus change =)

i was soooo hurt today trying to scoop up some infrared 90s SMH!!!!! but its ok ill wait another 50 to cop finally copped my kobe V (home CW) on sale too for a 100 with discount 55 plus change =)

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. Pretty good deal imo for $65. Anyone that wants the white/vred 6s they are on sale at champs for 120.  The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 
Picked up KB5 POPs, Homes, DDs; Rondo Hyperfuses; 2 Lebron Dunkman lows; and some misc. apprl.  Def heading out again tm for some more.

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. Pretty good deal imo for $65. Anyone that wants the white/vred 6s they are on sale at champs for 120.  The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 
Picked up KB5 POPs, Homes, DDs; Rondo Hyperfuses; 2 Lebron Dunkman lows; and some misc. apprl.  Def heading out again tm for some more.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

that is crazy!
loaction?

that is crazy!
loaction?

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 

If so, sneakers in your area are selling...sucks.

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 

If so, sneakers in your area are selling...sucks.

Back
Top Bottom