Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

infared 90's and grape 95's will be mine this weekend, then i'm not buying no shoes til the holiday season
Same here homie .... told the wife that I wouldn't buy anything until the holiday season but I've got to go back on my promise lol. She'll be fine as long as I cook dinner and clean the dishes for a week haa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

infared 90's and grape 95's will be mine this weekend, then i'm not buying no shoes til the holiday season
Same here homie .... told the wife that I wouldn't buy anything until the holiday season but I've got to go back on my promise lol. She'll be fine as long as I cook dinner and clean the dishes for a week haa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  my girls gon flip if she sees me come back to cali with a bunch of shoe boxes so im just gonna mail everything i get this weekend n the stuff i've already picked up back to my moms house and just be like "oh i had this stuff long ago i just never got to wearing it"

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  my girls gon flip if she sees me come back to cali with a bunch of shoe boxes so im just gonna mail everything i get this weekend n the stuff i've already picked up back to my moms house and just be like "oh i had this stuff long ago i just never got to wearing it"

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Cedric shoes are crack to us haha

ya damn right lol.

but hey when women spend crazy amounts of money on purses and accessories i could care less but i hate when they nag about shoe purchases.

shoes that you wear > and accessory that you carry around with you

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Cedric shoes are crack to us haha

ya damn right lol.

but hey when women spend crazy amounts of money on purses and accessories i could care less but i hate when they nag about shoe purchases.

shoes that you wear > and accessory that you carry around with you

Back
Top Bottom