Official ESPN First Take Thread. Vol. It's about time.

They're talking about Johnny Manziel being benched after a video of him partying leaked. Um, is there like a no partying rule in Cleveland? What's really wrong with partying? Unless its excessive and effecting his play, I dont really watch football so idk how he's been playing thus far. Is the benching warranted?

They're talking about Johnny Manziel being benched after a video of him partying leaked. Um, is there like a no partying rule in Cleveland? What's really wrong with partying? Unless its excessive and effecting his play, I dont really watch football so idk how he's been playing thus far. Is the benching warranted?
It's more about him and his alcohol issue. He went to rehab and stated he's cleaned up his act....Prior to that, he was already under the microscope of partying too hard his rookie year.

If they cut or trade him, I hope the Niners make a play for him. lol.

"State of the Nation" address today on first take in Chicago. A lot of chi town ballers are gonna be on today discussing whats going on in Chicago and in the country today. Unfortunately Stephen A is already tap dancing

What happened? I love when Clown Show gets sonned.

Last edited:
His tap dancing self really tried to go on national TV and say the police killing innocent young black men isn't as serious as black on black crime. Which the narrative "black on black crime" is not even a realistic one since "white on white" crime stats comparable to the black ones but never spoke of.

Last edited:
yeah, I can't believe this guy really tried to say that stuff, on TV, in front of people. Gonna be taking a break from the show for a minute.

Smith
Tap Dancing suits that fool well. He's a grade A POS

Ol Gregory Hinds lookin boy

What bothers me most is the platform he has and he uses it to spew absolute nonsense talking as if he's the most intelligent black man to grace the earth

Last edited:
Ol Gregory Hinds lookin boy

What bothers me most is the platform he has and he uses it to spew absolute nonsense talking as if he's the most intelligent black man to grace the earth

He actually thinks the people that ascribe to his false way of thinking actually like him. Didn't he learn anything from the Beadle mess. Dude is an embarrassment. He should stick to threatening Durant and disrespecting women but claims he gets a pass because of his sisters.

SAS is a cornball and tap dancing good. Any "but look at black on black crime" people you can just Michael Scott close the door on them in the middle of talking

stephen a is getting dumber as time goes by. Ever since that other idiot on first take left, sas has turned up his personality to the highest setting.

SAS tries to represent, but quite honestly, Max has run circles around him on a multitude of topics ever since MK joined the set.

This isn't like when Skip was on the show and allowed SAS to play the bully opposite his troll act. The dynamic has changed because Max is CLEARLY not there to troll. And he CLEARLY can hang with, if not best SAS in a straight-up debate.

SAS predictably goes to the well and attempts to huff & puff his way to proving whatever point he's trying to make whenever Max backs him into a corner. But it's a bit stale at this point. And I find myself SMHing when SAS talks or not even caring what he has to say.

Dude straight up LIED about A-Rod a few weeks ago and it was disgusting to see.

As for Molly, she's just as good a piece of eye-candy as Cari was. But the problem with them both is that they don't/didn't seem to have the proper authority to shut the debaters up in an attempt to keep the discussion on-track. Molly lets SAS talk over her and/or hurry her along way too often.

Max just wants to have a normal convo while sas is always trying to bait him and act like Max is the one saying ridiculous stuff.

Molly is wack as hell for how she behaved and put her two cents in the Kaepernick situation. Max has also said a lot of dumb **** as well since joining the show so I'm not gonna put him on some pedestal just because he's not an ignorant self hating buffoon like Stephen A.

He should at least have some respect for himself and tone down the clown behavior. But I guess that's the trademark for his brand so he's being even more extra.

Molly is wack as hell for how she behaved and put her two cents in the Kaepernick situation. Max has also said a lot of dumb **** as well since joining the show so I'm not gonna put him on some pedestal just because he's not an ignorant self hating buffoon like Stephen A.

I cringe ever time Molly opens her mouth. She gets mad defensive too.

Cari offered her opinion but was always open to dialogue.

Michael Smith absolutely destroys Stelhen A and does everything Stephen tries to do better. He's absolutely cooking on His & Hers right now

I enjoy it more. I like Max, always have. He's not the same guy he was years ago on TV but it's entertaining. Molly is awful. ***** talks too much, rolls her eyes and gets hurt. The show really doesn't need her. Not sure why they have to have a broad on that show all the time. Get her the **** out of here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom