Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Champs denied my F%F coupon. They were having lots of other sales in the store though while Footlocker pulled all their sale tags off every single shoe. I would have bought so much more at Champs though.

i went to my local champs and they said i could use the footlocker coupon. the white/red VIs were $120. same with the lakers and oreo's. you're right, champs had a lot of things on sale but the only exclusions they told me were infrareds and air force 1s, and a couple of other  new items

Nice, I went to another Champs and was told it was only Footlocker this weekend (no FootAction in that mall). This Champs only had their socks on BOGO 1/2 off, while the other Champs had BOGO 1/2 off on all socks, Jordan apparel, and New Era hats.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by utl768

i copped the motorsport xx3's from champs today with the coupon

theyd been sitting there forever at 119.99 but i didnt feel like paying that much but 89.99 was a def cop for me
Do they have any more sizes at your location? I would love to get a 2nd pair..

they had at least 1 more pair as my size wasnt the display one

they also had the bulls and unc colorways altho none were my size so i didnt bother to find out which size they had

theyd been sitting there forever at 119.99 but i didnt feel like paying that much but 89.99 was a def cop for me

they also had the bulls and unc colorways altho none were my size so i didnt bother to find out which size they had

Thanks for the info I'll try to go over there to see what they can do. Good looking out!

Thanks for the info I'll try to go over there to see what they can do. Good looking out!

I bought the Black/White/Silver 16.5s and two pairs of socks. Not much, but better than nothing.

I'm never truly prepared to take advantage of these sales.

I bought the Black/White/Silver 16.5s and two pairs of socks. Not much, but better than nothing.

I'm never truly prepared to take advantage of these sales.

I had a great outing this weekend on the pick-up tip....Scooped up the Jordan 1 DMP from Footaction for $89.30,and copped the Powder Blue Jordan IX's from Champ's for $112.00. All in all, ya boy can't complain at all! Gotta love that good ol' F&F...Holla!

Ced B.

I had a great outing this weekend on the pick-up tip....Scooped up the Jordan 1 DMP from Footaction for $89.30,and copped the Powder Blue Jordan IX's from Champ's for $112.00. All in all, ya boy can't complain at all! Gotta love that good ol' F&F...Holla!

Ced B.

Can someon help me with the sku business? I went into my ftl giving them a sku for the varsity red's VI's, but they said they cant do the sku without that shoe on hand... am i rather supposed to give the 8 diget product number on FTL.com?

Or are they just palying with me.

Can someon help me with the sku business? I went into my ftl giving them a sku for the varsity red's VI's, but they said they cant do the sku without that shoe on hand... am i rather supposed to give the 8 diget product number on FTL.com?

Where did you hear it got extended till tomorrow? ^ online only?

I could use some new gloves and them hyperdunk cleats
pimp.gif

Where did you hear it got extended till tomorrow? ^ online only?

I could use some new gloves and them hyperdunk cleats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Not sure if they are trying to play you intentionally. I would usually do this 1 hour before closing where the store is more dead and they are able to help you. Plus if they are short of their daily goals they are willing to work harder to get the sale. Just make sure you are polite. Some employees are not trained well on the registers so they probably do not know how to look the item up by the FTL sku. Ask an assistant manager or manager if available. Good luck.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Not sure if they are trying to play you intentionally. I would usually do this 1 hour before closing where the store is more dead and they are able to help you. Plus if they are short of their daily goals they are willing to work harder to get the sale. Just make sure you are polite. Some employees are not trained well on the registers so they probably do not know how to look the item up by the FTL sku. Ask an assistant manager or manager if available. Good luck.

I got an e-mail saying it was extended tomorrow online, today was the last day in store

All I got were some black/white ACG Wildwood's that were already on sale, so they ended up costing $50

I got an e-mail saying it was extended tomorrow online, today was the last day in store

All I got were some black/white ACG Wildwood's that were already on sale, so they ended up costing $50

Back
Top Bottom