Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Originally Posted by MrDozo

am i the only one who's having difficulty finding a pair of kicks worthy of being purchased right now?
Agreed. I'm waiting for dude to get pm me back
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

just go to champs and show them the coupon and thats it... they have a code they use at the register.
so its all good. i work for champs btw

o o ok great, are the Nike trainers 1.2  excluded?

just go to champs and show them the coupon and thats it... they have a code they use at the register.

Dope, good to know. Thanks

Dope, good to know. Thanks

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

doubt it but i dont know.. it shouldnt be.. we are in a 2 nike contests now. so i think the usual is excluded.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

doubt it but i dont know.. it shouldnt be.. we are in a 2 nike contests now. so i think the usual is excluded.

Just came back from the mall, and just like the others said, champs was willing to match the footlocker F&F coupon. I didn't see anything worth getting.

Just came back from the mall, and just like the others said, champs was willing to match the footlocker F&F coupon. I didn't see anything worth getting.

Only thing I got was some elite basketball socks and the DMP Jordan 1's which were 109.99 but with F&F it came out to $90.00, good deal.

Only thing I got was some elite basketball socks and the DMP Jordan 1's which were 109.99 but with F&F it came out to $90.00, good deal.

I hate when they have items that have been sitting there
with a sale tag only to get taken off and moved
back to original price. Could have had a chance at a great price.

I hate when they have items that have been sitting there
with a sale tag only to get taken off and moved
back to original price. Could have had a chance at a great price.

champs associate told me dere doin in store f&f @ later date wen back 2 skoo comes near cus dere gna be partners w/ccs (well in my area idk how otha champs wrk) & wna wait 4 its store 2 open.

champs associate told me dere doin in store f&f @ later date wen back 2 skoo comes near cus dere gna be partners w/ccs (well in my area idk how otha champs wrk) & wna wait 4 its store 2 open.

Originally Posted by Kinla21

Are Jordan Retros excluded?
I am thinking about Citrus IX, or some VIs.
The only Jordan excluded were the new Fusions that just released, otherwise, every other Jordan is up for grabs.

Originally Posted by Kinla21

Are Jordan Retros excluded?
I am thinking about Citrus IX, or some VIs.
The only Jordan excluded were the new Fusions that just released, otherwise, every other Jordan is up for grabs.

Champs denied my F%F coupon. They were having lots of other sales in the store though while Footlocker pulled all their sale tags off every single shoe. I would have bought so much more at Champs though.

Champs denied my F%F coupon. They were having lots of other sales in the store though while Footlocker pulled all their sale tags off every single shoe. I would have bought so much more at Champs though.

Nice pickup jerry hughes, Im still trying to hunt down a pair of all star 7's. Its not looking good right now.

Nice pickup jerry hughes, Im still trying to hunt down a pair of all star 7's. Its not looking good right now.

Back
Top Bottom