Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Citrus IX's ARE excluded. As are Nike Free's and a few other Fusion 5's. I looked at the official list email.

Also, my local Champs would NOT honor the 25% off.

Citrus IX's ARE excluded. As are Nike Free's and a few other Fusion 5's. I looked at the official list email.

Also, my local Champs would NOT honor the 25% off.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Champs denied my F%F coupon. They were having lots of other sales in the store though while Footlocker pulled all their sale tags off every single shoe. I would have bought so much more at Champs though.

i went to my local champs and they said i could use the footlocker coupon. the white/red VIs were $120. same with the lakers and oreo's. you're right, champs had a lot of things on sale but the only exclusions they told me were infrareds and air force 1s, and a couple of other  new items

Champs denied my F%F coupon. They were having lots of other sales in the store though while Footlocker pulled all their sale tags off every single shoe. I would have bought so much more at Champs though.

i went to my local champs and they said i could use the footlocker coupon. the white/red VIs were $120. same with the lakers and oreo's. you're right, champs had a lot of things on sale but the only exclusions they told me were infrareds and air force 1s, and a couple of other  new items

A lot, if not all sale tags have been pulled for this sale.  That's what the stores usually do.  The couple Footlockers I went into had full price on the XII's they had. 

A lot, if not all sale tags have been pulled for this sale.  That's what the stores usually do.  The couple Footlockers I went into had full price on the XII's they had. 

I went to 3 FTL and 1 FTA in the Pittsburgh area and they were allowing it on all the jordan retros including the 9's(citrus and white/blue) and the foams. They even offered to order what ever I wanted( that they could locate) for the 25% off also. Only thing they excluded in the jordan collection was the new fusion. I got lucky and copped a pair of white/u. blue 9's for 112.50

I went to 3 FTL and 1 FTA in the Pittsburgh area and they were allowing it on all the jordan retros including the 9's(citrus and white/blue) and the foams. They even offered to order what ever I wanted( that they could locate) for the 25% off also. Only thing they excluded in the jordan collection was the new fusion. I got lucky and copped a pair of white/u. blue 9's for 112.50

i copped the motorsport xx3's from champs today with the coupon

theyd been sitting there forever at 119.99 but i didnt feel like paying that much but 89.99 was a def cop for me

theyd been sitting there forever at 119.99 but i didnt feel like paying that much but 89.99 was a def cop for me

Originally Posted by utl768

Do they have any more sizes at your location? I would love to get a 2nd pair..

Originally Posted by utl768

Do they have any more sizes at your location? I would love to get a 2nd pair..

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Nice, I went to another Champs and was told it was only Footlocker this weekend (no FootAction in that mall). This Champs only had their socks on BOGO 1/2 off, while the other Champs had BOGO 1/2 off on all socks, Jordan apparel, and New Era hats.

Back
Top Bottom