Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I think I'm going to wait on the 50%. I can get 30% now from my connect.

exactly. 25% ain't cuttin it.

*waits for the 50*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think the one back in May was a VIP card members(which really didn't matter in some places) discount.  It seems they've gotten cheaper now and made the F & F sales 25% off.

I think the one back in May was a VIP card members(which really didn't matter in some places) discount.  It seems they've gotten cheaper now and made the F & F sales 25% off.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

any online codes yet? what is the 50%?

They should pop up later today or tomorrow. At least I hope.

the 50% is for Employee Appreciation.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

any online codes yet? what is the 50%?

They should pop up later today or tomorrow. At least I hope.

the 50% is for Employee Appreciation.

I'm a Star Club member at FA. Do I just walk into FA and they'll be passing out these cards?
And can I use my Star Club card with the 25% card?

I'm a Star Club member at FA. Do I just walk into FA and they'll be passing out these cards?

Originally Posted by late registration

From past experiences, sometimes they don't give the cards out.

It's always best to print the coupon out and bring it with you. I went to footlocker a couples months back, and I forgot to bring the coupon in. I told the employee's I knew about the F&F and if I can still get the discount. They said, "yeah I'll let you use it as long as you buy some shoe cleaner, socks, etc" (BullS... accessories) since I didn't have the coupon. I told them while I respect you trying to hustle, I don't need any of those and you might as well get your commission off these shoes and save my time from having to print the coupon out and giving the commission to another employee. He "had to ask the manager" and eventually agreed.

Save yourself the time and the hassle and just print it out when it comes. 

Originally Posted by late registration

From past experiences, sometimes they don't give the cards out.

It's always best to print the coupon out and bring it with you. I went to footlocker a couples months back, and I forgot to bring the coupon in. I told the employee's I knew about the F&F and if I can still get the discount. They said, "yeah I'll let you use it as long as you buy some shoe cleaner, socks, etc" (BullS... accessories) since I didn't have the coupon. I told them while I respect you trying to hustle, I don't need any of those and you might as well get your commission off these shoes and save my time from having to print the coupon out and giving the commission to another employee. He "had to ask the manager" and eventually agreed.

Save yourself the time and the hassle and just print it out when it comes. 

Back
Top Bottom