Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs July 23-25 25%

It depends really on the employee, I'm a platinum, a PLATINUM VIP at Champs and I still don't get no respect from them! Most of the time you still have to take in the printout from your email or else they be like "There is no sale" or "I don't know and i'm the manager I have to see what you're talking about." And viewing it on your Iphone is not ok either... I get that a lot from Champs of all places. They used to be cool but they got a lot of stuck-up new blood working now. FA seems to be more chill and say it's all good if you didn't bring it they just give me the coupon. FTL is more like the people at Champs. So to summarize just print the damn coupon so you don't waste your time with BS lip service from ignorant employees...

It depends really on the employee, I'm a platinum, a PLATINUM VIP at Champs and I still don't get no respect from them! Most of the time you still have to take in the printout from your email or else they be like "There is no sale" or "I don't know and i'm the manager I have to see what you're talking about." And viewing it on your Iphone is not ok either... I get that a lot from Champs of all places. They used to be cool but they got a lot of stuck-up new blood working now. FA seems to be more chill and say it's all good if you didn't bring it they just give me the coupon. FTL is more like the people at Champs. So to summarize just print the damn coupon so you don't waste your time with BS lip service from ignorant employees...

YO! Recognize...

Tentative exclusion list:

7/17 AJF5 (grape and lifestyle)
7/24 AM90 (Infrared)
Reebok Easytone/Runtone
Reebok Zig
Skechers Shape Ups
All Air Force 1
Nike Free

Merely tentative

DF!!!

YO! Recognize...

Tentative exclusion list:

7/17 AJF5 (grape and lifestyle)
7/24 AM90 (Infrared)
Reebok Easytone/Runtone
Reebok Zig
Skechers Shape Ups
All Air Force 1
Nike Free

Merely tentative

DF!!!

I got a really important question. My foot action every time there's a holiday they put Kobe V for sale for $99.99

If i show the coupon would they give me even more of a discount? or they will say the discount is already in place and thats why the Kobe V are 99 instead of the usual 130?

thanks

I got a really important question. My foot action every time there's a holiday they put Kobe V for sale for $99.99

If i show the coupon would they give me even more of a discount? or they will say the discount is already in place and thats why the Kobe V are 99 instead of the usual 130?

thanks

Originally Posted by nbafreak24

thanks
My footaction has them at 99 as well, F&F doesn't start til 23rd or whatnot, if they are still 99 you should be able to apply the 25 percent off as well.

thanks
My footaction has them at 99 as well, F&F doesn't start til 23rd or whatnot, if they are still 99 you should be able to apply the 25 percent off as well.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

thanks

and that would be how much?

thanks

thanks

lol, you kidding me? 99-25% I think you can figure that one out.

thanks

thanks

hahahahahah 
roll.gif

thanks

hahahahahah 
roll.gif

thanks

I was kidding

thanks

I was kidding

Back
Top Bottom