Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

The last thing I need is a pair of boots right now but those Vasque GTX (both colorways) on Kith are straight FIRE. 

Oh buddy.

Bruh, you missed out on them for a cool $140 a few weeks ago too (speaking of those RW engineers).

I returned the pair I bought cuz I looked like a wannabe biker and/
or pirate.

They were also qa pain in the *** to put on and take off, even with a boot horn.

Anybody looking for Red Wings, Nordstrom Rack shops have been good to me. Got Moc toes (8138) for $130 and Iron Rangers (8116) for $160. Seemingly, right place at right time for both.

Bruh, you missed out on them for a cool $140 a few weeks ago too (speaking of those RW engineers).

I returned the pair I bought cuz I looked like a wannabe biker and/
or pirate.

They were also qa pain in the *** to put on and take off, even with a boot horn.

Damn

No any recommendations on oil? Being new to this kind of thing I get small marks like every time i wear them can i oil or treat the leather to buff some of them out?

I am not an expert on it man.

But I just take mine to the Red Wing store and they oil them for free.

So I give them about 20 wears and try to stay out of water and then have them oil them.

The oil starts to dry out after a while (you will notice) and they will start looking mad dusty eventually then that is when I get them oiled again.

Last edited:
No any recommendations on oil? Being new to this kind of thing I get small marks like every time i wear them can i oil or treat the leather to buff some of them out?

You'd probably want polish if you want to hide scuffs and marks. For scuffs see if they'll wipe off. Oil or conditioner is used if you want to waterproof the leather again or if it's starting to dry out.

Red Wing has an info guide on their website on what products to use for which type of boot leather. For mine I just use their Rec Wing conditioner in a neutral color to keep the leather conditioned.

Last edited:
Been checking everyday and finally a pair popped up in my size on those iron rangers and was able to use the coupon only 20% tho. Went ahead and paid with PayPal and they send me an email thanking me for using the offer. Apparently if you pay with PayPal you get $15 off so my total came out to $170. Not bad at all

Anyone know how long it takes for them to ship?

Last edited:
Been checking everyday and finally a pair popped up in my size on those iron rangers and was able to use the coupon only 20% tho. Went ahead and paid with PayPal and they send me an email thanking me for using the offer. Apparently if you pay with PayPal you get $15 off so my total came out to $170. Not bad at all

Anyone know how long it takes for them to ship?

What codes are you using?

Back
Top Bottom