Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Black boots look better if they're sleek and not bulky. Brown boots look so much better for some reason.

I think I'll finally order a pair of 875 (moc toes). Will try to size down as much as I can.

Just bought these, hopefully I like them when they come in.

Last edited:
Black boots look better if they're sleek and not bulky. Brown boots look so much better for some reason.

I think I'll finally order a pair of 875 (moc toes). Will try to size down as much as I can.

You can get the those 875s for like 110 on STP (using coupon code).

The restock like once every two weeks and they get randoms throughout the day sometimes too,

50$ with the UGG plug...

Was this close to jumping on some classic white girl Uggs, till my homegirl put me on to these....showed me a pic of Brady wearing them, now if Brady rocks them, so can I

50$ with the UGG plug...

Was this close to jumping on some classic white girl Uggs, till my homegirl put me on to these....showed me a pic of Brady wearing them, now if Brady rocks them, so can I

Neumels? Been looking at the brown leather ones off and on. Do your feet get hot in them?

Feet extra cozy in these joints...I have sheepskin lined perry Ellis, those are my "2ft of snow and I have to shovel my wife's car out for the next 3 hours" boots....aesthetically they not very pretty but warm, these UGGs are actually warmer, I threw them on with no socks and I'm chilling....women been holding out this secret :lol: now I want another pair...lol

Gonna need some Wolverine 1000 miles now.
Saw them instore at Nordstoms in black leather...they were really impressive

I highly recommend 1000 miles. I've put my pair through hell and they look amazing. Actually look better to me with some good patina

Back
Top Bottom